In The News Today...

Thread Rating:

June 6th, 2021 at 6:09:43 PM permalink
odiousgambit
Threads: 154
The Amazon delivery lady probably just got told in the special workshop that she needs to fight systemic racism because it's everywhere and every white person is racist. She may have been kicking herself for not sending her to the hospital or worse.
I'm Still Standing, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah [it's an old guy chant for me]
June 7th, 2021 at 8:59:02 AM permalink
Tanko
Threads: 0
Quote: AZDuffman
Minority Amazon attacks customer for being white.

She berated the victim about "White Privlege " before the attack.

Another one of those focus group tested terms, the Ruling Class Dems and their media are using to control the minds of the lesser of the species.
June 7th, 2021 at 9:09:33 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: Tanko

Was there a recording or a witness besides the victim?
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
June 7th, 2021 at 12:37:51 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Tanko

Another one of those focus group tested terms, the Ruling Class Dems and their media are using to control the minds of the lesser of the species.

Well it controls the liberals that is for sure. Oh, wait, you mentioned them.
The President is a fink.
June 8th, 2021 at 12:14:30 PM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
"genius" Cher blasted those two wascally Democrat Senators, Gillibrand and Manchin, for not towing the party line on the filibuster. Too bad she was unaware that Kirsten Gillibrand is a different person than Kyrsten Sinema. After someone told her of course she blurted the usual apologies. It is amazing that people would even care what she says. I won't take away from her that she is an all time great performer, but as far as someone I'd want to take political advice from..... not so much....
June 8th, 2021 at 12:51:45 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: SOOPOO
"genius" Cher blasted those two wascally Democrat Senators, Gillibrand and Manchin, for not towing the party line on the filibuster. Too bad she was unaware that Kirsten Gillibrand is a different person than Kyrsten Sinema. After someone told her of course she blurted the usual apologies. It is amazing that people would even care what she says. I won't take away from her that she is an all time great performer, but as far as someone I'd want to take political advice from..... not so much....

Honestly, no one cares what Cher tweets.

I can’t believe you devoted that much time to posting about it.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
June 8th, 2021 at 1:06:11 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: SOOPOO

Weren't these the same people who praised McCain for not just going along with his party and saying how great it was for Senators to stand up for what they believe?
The President is a fink.
June 8th, 2021 at 1:15:53 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: AZDuffman
Weren't these the same people

Do you think Cher is more than one person?
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
June 8th, 2021 at 3:37:43 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: ams288
Do you think Cher is more than one person?

Wow
Cher is still around
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
June 8th, 2021 at 4:27:31 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: terapined
Wow
Cher is still around

Cher was one Greg Allman’s 7 wives.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?