In The News Today...

Thread Rating:

October 16th, 2021 at 3:37:22 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Gandler
He is on paternity leave apparantly, even Fox News is using this term. Saying he is on maternity leave is just blatantly wrong (and it's clear what you are trying to do).

I am replying to another poster.

Quote:
Please, he has a new child, has everyone here been who has taken parental leave never had anything occur while gone that they could not better handle themselves, and did they interpret their leave? I bet most people on here would not interpret their vacation leave to address something at work let alone paternal leave..... Hypocrisy anyone?

He has people in place, what is he supposed to do, go down to the port and join the longshoreman to help unload containers? ....

I will say it again, when you take an executive job like that the job comes first. Holding hands with your boyfriend to look at the kids comes second. He needs to be there. If he were a Republican and straight the media would be tearing him apart.

As to leave, my dad started a new job the day my mother was released from the hospital from having me! It was the job he retired on, but he and she knew what was more important--providing for the family.

What is he supposed to do? He is supposed to be at his office managing things! He needs to be figuring out why we had this bottleneck in the first place. Does he even have a background in transportation?
The President is a fink.
October 16th, 2021 at 12:49:38 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Jussie Smollett Forced to Face Trial in Hate Crime Hoax After Judge Denies Dismissal Request

I sure hope it's televised..
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
October 17th, 2021 at 7:15:55 PM permalink
fleaswatter
Threads: 3
Senator Schumer: TSA should use dog teams to make up for workers’ low vax rate

I'm sure this plan would work out brilliantly

Let's go Brandon
October 18th, 2021 at 6:09:42 PM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Lori Lightfoot is trying to challenge Bill DeBlasio for worst mayor in America. She attended WNBA game and is pictured maskless despite the State AND City requirement that she be masked. Way to instill confidence in your own ordinances,,,,,
October 18th, 2021 at 6:22:16 PM permalink
JCW09
Threads: 12
How about Whitmer deciding today, after 3 years in office, to do something about lead pipes in Benton Harbor?
She is doing a Biden in the polls right now, Independents in MI are 39%/51% (net 12% negative rating).
It feels like 2022 might be tough for her despite her stellar record on sending infections back to nursing homes.
Def. of Liar - "A Person Who Tells Lies" / "I lied. Deal with it" - ams288
October 18th, 2021 at 11:31:46 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: JCW09
How about Whitmer deciding today, after 3 years in office, to do something about lead pipes in Benton Harbor?
She is doing a Biden in the polls right now, Independents in MI are 39%/51% (net 12% negative rating).
It feels like 2022 might be tough for her despite her stellar record on sending infections back to nursing homes.

The GOP has no one to run against her. Maybe Mitt Romney’s niece? lol
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
October 19th, 2021 at 3:18:42 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: SOOPOO
Lori Lightfoot is trying to challenge Bill DeBlasio for worst mayor in America. She attended WNBA game and is pictured maskless despite the State AND City requirement that she be masked. Way to instill confidence in your own ordinances,,,,,

Yet the maskers want to know why I keep saying the masks are a joke and nothing more to make it look like something is being done.
The President is a fink.
October 19th, 2021 at 3:19:22 AM permalink
Tanko
Threads: 0
Quote: AZDuffman
A male on maternity leave, one in an executive position at that. Talk about bizarro world!

He was on maternity leave two months before anyone noticed.

If you don't use it, you lose it.

"Studies show that men’s testosterone levels have been declining for decades. The most prominent, a 2007 study in the Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism, revealed a “substantial” drop in U.S. men’s testosterone levels since the 1980s, with average levels declining by about 1% per year."

October 19th, 2021 at 7:28:11 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: AZDuffman
Yet the maskers want to know why I keep saying the masks are a joke and nothing more to make it look like something is being done.

It's nonsense that you Duffman would follow something you don't agree with even if someone was consistent. What about the mayors or governors who haven't been caught disobeying their own rules? Nope. Makes no difference to you.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
October 19th, 2021 at 7:41:34 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: rxwine
It's nonsense that you Duffman would follow something you don't agree with even if someone was consistent. What about the mayors or governors who haven't been caught disobeying their own rules? Nope. Makes no difference to you.

I cannot even follow what you are saying there.

The point is the liberals and maskers yell "MASKS SAVE LIVES!" when it comes to us wearing masks. But when the cameras are off they take their masks off.

Of course their sheep still follow them. Their sheep think they know better so accept it while they wear masks alone in their cars.
The President is a fink.