December 5th, 2021 at 11:32:41 AM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Threads: 23
Quote: Evenbob
CNN Fires Fredo!

‘Additional Info’ Uncovered

Sex Misconduct Claim

Now both of them are gone forever a disgraced couple of sexual perverts. Good riddance,
It was only yesterday that one of them was talking about running for president and the other
one was going to run for mayor of New York City. Now they get to sit around and talk to themselves.
Lol

Who is Fredo?
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
December 5th, 2021 at 11:34:02 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Mission146
CNN Fires Fredo!

Sex Misconduct Claim

Now both of them are gone forever a disgraced couple of sexual perverts. Good riddance,
It was only yesterday that one of them was talking about running for president and the other
one was going to run for mayor of New York City. Now they get to sit around and talk to themselves.
Lol

Who is Fredo?

The middle brother in "The Godfather."
The President is a fink.
December 5th, 2021 at 11:41:33 AM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Quote: AZDuffman
CNN Fires Fredo!

Sex Misconduct Claim

Lol

Who is Fredo?

That was totally unhelpful. I don't even know what the middle brother from Godfather looks like. I would recognize Al Pacino and the guy who played the main guy before the main character died in that movie or one of the other ones.
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
December 5th, 2021 at 11:46:01 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: AZDuffman
CNN Fires Fredo!

Sex Misconduct Claim

Lol

Who is Fredo?

That was totally unhelpful. I don't even know what the middle brother from Godfather looks like. I would recognize Al Pacino and the guy who played the main guy before the main character died in that movie or one of the other ones.

If you do not know "The Godfather" it will not make as much sense. But the oldest, Sonny, was killed. Fredo got passed over because he was one of those guys who while he always meant well just never could get it together. Being the younger brother of the NY Gov and Italian, he was tagged with the name "Fredo" and he really, really hated it. Well, you know what happens if a guy lets someone know they hate something like that.
The President is a fink.
December 5th, 2021 at 11:49:57 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
If you have to explain your “clever” nicknames for people, it’s a fail.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
December 5th, 2021 at 12:26:18 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146

Who is Fredo?

In the movie Fredo was a blithering idiot who always
screwed things up. Because that pretty much describes
Cuomo people started calling him Fredo, Fredo Cuomo.
One time in a restaurant a customer thought his real
name was Fredo and said it to his face and Cuomo
became unglued. It was hilarious to watch.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
December 5th, 2021 at 12:33:31 PM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
In the movie Fredo was a blithering idiot who always
screwed things up. Because that pretty much describes
Cuomo people started calling him Fredo, Fredo Cuomo.
One time in a restaurant a customer thought his real
name was Fredo and said it to his face and Cuomo
became unglued. It was hilarious to watch.

Oh, we're talking about Cuomo? Why is he still being talked about? That sex pervert resigned as Governor months ago...I'm surprised it took CNN this long to fire him, but then, I never knew he worked for CNN to begin with.
December 5th, 2021 at 1:24:33 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Oh, we're talking about Cuomo? Why is he still being talked about? That sex pervert resigned as Governor months ago...I'm surprised it took CNN this long to fire him, but then, I never knew he worked for CNN to begin with.

We're talking about his brother Fredo who just got fired from CNN.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
December 5th, 2021 at 1:39:57 PM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
We're talking about his brother Fredo who just got fired from CNN.

Oh, that helps. I didn't know he had a brother.