terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: Evenbob
This is SOOOOOOO typical of Liberals. You
never look anything up, you just hear a
story and want soooooo badly for it to be
true that you make up the details:

"These people were videotaped last week, not 5 years ago
They had no idea there was a court case. They were not protesting, they made some dance moves thinking they were living in a free country"

Pure bullshit, none of it is true. This is
why I trust NONE of what you say or
ams either. You have a an agenda and
will make crap up to fulfill it.

At least I man up
You disappear after the Rommney will be President fiasco lol
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
May 25th, 2016 at 12:55:35 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: terapined
At least I man up
You disappear after the Rommney will be President fiasco lol

I made up crap about Romney? I stuck
to my guns right to the end. You don't get
it, do you. You so badly want your political
views to be true that you just take any story
or rumor as gospel truth if it makes your point.
You would follow Hillary off a cliff if she told
you to. Fuh on all of you.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
May 25th, 2016 at 12:59:35 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
I made up crap about Romney? I stuck
to my guns right to the end.

I guess we could say you followed Romney off a cliff, eh?

You don't get
it, do you. You so badly want your political
views to be true that you just take any story
or rumor as gospel truth if it makes your point.
You would follow Hillary off a cliff if she told
you to. Fuh on all of you.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
May 25th, 2016 at 1:09:35 PM permalink
Nareed
Threads: 346
Quote: terapined
+1 for EB

I don't see any reason for that. Fining people for exercising their right to free expression is as bad in principle as arresting them for it.

If we were to propose a law to imprison anyone who places a "Trump for president" sign on their lawn, we'd face outrage, and deservedly so. If we then said "Well, not jail time, but how about a fine?" would you expect any less outrage?
Donald Trump is a one-term LOSER
May 27th, 2016 at 4:33:08 AM permalink
Fleastiff
Threads: 62
British tourist apparently engaged the services of four Thai prostitutes but may have felt he was cheated when he discovered they had all been born males; unfortunately he seems to have forgotten that there were four of them and that he was on the fourth floor of a hotel. Found dead in the alley.
May 27th, 2016 at 9:22:48 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Fleastiff
British tourist apparently engaged the services of four Thai prostitutes but may have felt he was cheated when he discovered they had all been born males; unfortunately he seems to have forgotten that there were four of them and that he was on the fourth floor of a hotel. Found dead in the alley.

Ugh. Why did I have to be eating when I read that.
The President is a fink.
May 27th, 2016 at 10:13:38 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote:
Partial results from an ongoing $25 million, federally-funded study into the dangers of cellphone radiation found a tentative link between such radiation and two rare types of tumors in male rats.

However, the study won't settle the ongoing debate regarding the human health risks of cellphone use, an in fact it may only serve to intensify such discussions.

The study, from the National Toxicology Program, was posted online Thursday evening. Several more components from the study remain to be published, including detailed analyses on the radio frequencies tested. The full suite of study results won't likely be published until 2017.

The tumors that had a statistically significant tie to radiation exposure were malignant gliomas in the brain as well as schwannomas of the heart. Both of these types of cancer occurred in relatively low rates in male rats that were exposed to the same types of radiation used by cellphones currently in wide use in the United States.

There's bound to a be a cost to holding these things to your head. Just how much and if you don't yap multiple hours a day in them whether it's significant.

http://mashable.com/2016/05/27/cellphone-cancer-study/#W5MG.xzqYGqy
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
May 27th, 2016 at 5:24:09 PM permalink
Fleastiff
Threads: 62
I just found out that the Australian guy who bought a yacht in Italy, learned how to sail during a trip to Greece, met an Australian girl singing in a small cafe and invited her to sail the world with him, had an encounter with possible pirates while sailing towards the Galopgos Islands. One in the morning, narrow boat with search light and high powered engine making direct unannounced approach, he told his girl friend to hide in the chain locker and he steered a somewhat erratic course to prevent them from boarding at the stern while he threw cans of food at them since they were yelling their word for food, but he was suspicious of there being pirates. Had they hailed him on Ch. 16 it would be likely that they were indeed fishermen, but it seemed at the time that they were more likely pirates who would surely have boarded him had they seen a female aboard.

Guns at sea are a difficult question. In the Bahammas you will do more time than for smuggling heroin or cocaine. In Northern Island, they put your firearm in a plastic baggie, write your name on it and it mysteriously reappears at your point of departure with strict instrutions not to open it until you are back in International Waters. Despite all the troubles in Ireland with guns, they take a realistic viewpoint as long as you declare your weapon upon entry. If you deny any firearms are on board and they find it, heaven help you beat a terrorism charge.
May 31st, 2016 at 1:15:52 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Happened only yesterday. The guy who did it was said to be a habitual traffic offender. Don't think he'll be out driving again for awhile.

You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
May 31st, 2016 at 5:20:30 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Guy probably thinks he owns the road
Here is a link to the story with a picture of the guy

http://wfla.com/2016/05/31/habitual-traffic-offender-in-pasco-jail-after-running-over-motorcycle/
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"