In The News Today...

Thread Rating:

May 17th, 2017 at 5:04:57 PM permalink
Fleastiff
Threads: 62
Quote: petroglyph
http://geopoliticsalert.com/chelsea-manning-finally-set-released-next-week Obama pardoned Manning in December
The pardon did not release him from the military service.
May 17th, 2017 at 5:34:04 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Fleastiff
Pennsylvania hazing death known as The Gauntlet of forced running and drinking at several frat house locations elicited dozens of electronic messages about what had happened and how to destroy or obscure tweets and surveillance video, but there seems to have been a four month long electronic focus on hazing.

Sooner or later I wonder if the fraternity system will be forced to end. This stuff keeps going on and on and anyone who has been in college has seen as bad or worse.
The President is a fink.
May 18th, 2017 at 12:04:23 PM permalink
Fleastiff
Metro Las Vegas cops arrest prominent Wills and Trusts lawyer. Practiced in Utah, Colorado and Nevada. Stole at least fifteen million dollars from clients. Graham something.
If he had that much money, why didn't he get to the Bahamas or knock-up a Portugese girl and flea to Brazil so he could avoid deportation as the support of a Brazilian national?
May 18th, 2017 at 11:02:37 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote:
Steve Harvey's Ex-Wife Mary Vaughn Sues for $60 Mill, Alleges Torture, Child Endangerment & 'Soul Murdering'

Oh, the old, "Soul Murdering" charge.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
May 19th, 2017 at 2:19:58 AM permalink
Fleastiff
Quote: rxwine
Oh, the old, "Soul Murdering" charge.
Makes great headlines which is where many such cases seem to be littigated these days. Sounds like a marital tort which should have been addressed during the divorce proceedings.

Can the IRS ever be charged with Soul Murdering? Can Hollywood? Can airports?
May 19th, 2017 at 2:50:49 AM permalink
Fleastiff
Assange and his kitten to leave Ecudorian embassy in London thus ending seven years of an ordeal for assange and a lengthy, costly police/military presene outside the embassy that was largely financed by the USA.

Swedish prosecutor applied to the Swedish courts for a withdrawal of the arrest warrant and dismissal of the rape compaint.

Lesson to be learned: When waking up with a woman whom you just met the night before, do not address her by the wrong name.
May 19th, 2017 at 9:40:50 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Fox News Fires ‘The Five’ Co-Host Bob Beckel Over Racist Comment

Sad to see him go, he was a liberal with some actual personality, rare on TV. Came off like an old grouch, but the gimmick worked.

Article is kind of grey about what happened. Not sure I buy a guy saying he was leaving his office because the IT guy was black. It seems a stretch.
The President is a fink.
May 19th, 2017 at 12:42:54 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: AZDuffman

Not me, can't stand the man. I was sad
to see him come back in Jan. He's a drug
addict drunk who is intolerant of just
about everything. That he dissed a black
Fox employee is no surprise, it's Lib
tolerance at it's finest. Now I can watch
The Five on Youtube and not have to FF
his segments.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
May 21st, 2017 at 7:46:26 PM permalink
Fleastiff
Flutin Tootin Bethany, 18, although taken to hospital clearly died on impact with the deck after her safety rope somehow unravelled while at the top of the mast.

As befitted her life style, no black clothing was permitted at her rembrance only bright colors, loud music, dancing, rum, laughter and joy as her ashes were scattered in the bay.

As always, a bit of rum at eight bells would be a fitting tribute too. For those so inclined, a Borkham Riff would be entirely suitable as well.
May 21st, 2017 at 7:53:16 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
There was a guy awhile back that had himself propped up on display after his death for his friends and family.

Not sure I would find that appealing, but I guess it would be memorable.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?