Thread Rating:

September 3rd, 2017 at 11:11:06 AM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
So pot has good uses after all. It keeps
those who do it from creating other
like minded cretins, a way of weeding out the
weak and dumb. Pun intended.,.

"Smoking marijuana causes fertility problems because it makes men's sperm 'lazily swim in circles' say experts"

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4846328/Marijuana-makes-men-s-sperm-lazily-swim-circles.html#ixzz4rdlrDtRF
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
September 3rd, 2017 at 1:13:55 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Evenbob
So pot has good uses after all. It keeps
those who do it from creating other
like minded cretins, a way of weeding out the
weak and dumb. Pun intended.,.

"Smoking marijuana causes fertility problems because it makes men's sperm 'lazily swim in circles' say experts"

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4846328/Marijuana-makes-men-s-sperm-lazily-swim-circles.html#ixzz4rdlrDtRF

I have never seen someone improve in life because they smoke it. I guess it makes all parts of you lazy and goofy. Recreational use? No thanks!
The President is a fink.
September 3rd, 2017 at 1:55:40 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: AZDuffman
I have never seen someone improve in life because they smoke it. !

And you never meet a user who doesn't
claim they're lives are 100% better because
of it. It's why they call it 'dope'.. The dopey
are always the last to know they are indeed
dopes. I like the saying: If you meet one loser
today, he was probably the real thing. If you
meet 10 losers, chances are the real loser is
you. Dope smokers seem to meet more than
their fair share of losers, according to them.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
September 3rd, 2017 at 8:24:58 PM permalink
Fleastiff
Threads: 62
I always doubt a headline making study ... chances are tomorrow you will read that pot makes sperm swim straight and true.
Heck for each ejaculation about twenty to twenty-five percent of the sperm are immature and ten percent immotile. Riding a bicycle and wearing bicycle shorts raises those numbers also. Such facts do not make headlines but if pot is involved it is in every tabloid.
September 3rd, 2017 at 11:11:16 PM permalink
Pacomartin
Threads: 1068
Quote: Dalex64
They are not the same level, Lake Superior is at a higher elevation.

Superior 601'
Huron & Michigan 577'
Erie 569'
Ontario 243'
September 4th, 2017 at 2:31:25 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
Ron Paul, "why government assistance makes disasters worse". http://theantimedia.org/ron-paul-government-aid-makes-disasters-worse/

"The National Flood Insurance Program was created to provide government-backed insurance for properties that could not obtain private insurance on their own. By overruling the market’s verdict that these properties should not be insured, federal flood insurance encourages construction in flood-prone areas, thus increasing the damage caused by flooding."
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
September 4th, 2017 at 3:06:21 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: petroglyph
Ron Paul, "why government assistance makes disasters worse". http://theantimedia.org/ron-paul-government-aid-makes-disasters-worse/

"The National Flood Insurance Program was created to provide government-backed insurance for properties that could not obtain private insurance on their own. By overruling the market’s verdict that these properties should not be insured, federal flood insurance encourages construction in flood-prone areas, thus increasing the damage caused by flooding."

I can see the logic of that. Let the oil companies completely subsidize the housing in areas where they need labor and pass off the real cost to the consumer.. Or whatever industry is driving someone to live in these areas.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
September 4th, 2017 at 3:08:19 PM permalink
Nareed
Threads: 346
Quote: Wizard
Profanity and personal insult. Five-day suspension.

Reminder that it's been five days.

30, 31, 1, 2, 3.
Donald Trump is a one-term LOSER
September 4th, 2017 at 6:03:56 PM permalink
Wizard
Administrator
Threads: 239
Quote: Nareed
Reminder that it's been five days.

30, 31, 1, 2, 3.

Thanks for the reminder. Next time, please PM me. I don't often check this thread.

Sorry about the extra day served, Jim. I'll deduct a day from your next suspension, in the unlikely event I remember.
Knowledge is Good -- Emil Faber
September 5th, 2017 at 12:22:54 AM permalink
Fleastiff
Threads: 62
Quote: rxwine
I can see the logic of that. Let the oil companies completely subsidize the housing in areas where they need labor and pass off the real cost to the consumer.. Or whatever industry is driving someone to live in these areas.
I know Houston is kind of flat and full of cement but does anyone know how many acres of parkland they would need to avoid being flooded in every rain storm. Fort Collins, Colorado zoning laws mandates public parks, Houston's zoning laws seem to mandate uninterrupted ceement, yet they do not have amphibious equipment for evacuation.