In The News Today...

Thread Rating:

February 5th, 2018 at 7:17:39 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
This is indeed starting to make Watergate look
like a kids story..

Clinton Associates Fed Info to Dossier Author Chris Steele, According to Criminal Referral

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/laurettabrown/2018/02/05/grassley-graham-reveal-clinton-associates-fed-info-to-dossier-author-chris-steele-n2444619
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
February 5th, 2018 at 7:20:31 PM permalink
Evenbob
Quote: Evenbob
like a kids story..

Clinton Associates Fed Info to Dossier Author Chris Steele, According to Criminal Referral

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/laurettabrown/2018/02/05/grassley-graham-reveal-clinton-associates-fed-info-to-dossier-author-chris-steele-n2444619

Clinton Associates Fed Information to Trump Dossier Author Steele

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/02/05/clinton-associates-fed-information-to-trump-dossier-author-steele-memo-says.html
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
February 5th, 2018 at 10:52:13 PM permalink
boymimbo
Threads: 5
I've got my popcorn maker working on overtime.

Let's start with the faulty Nunez memo, a biased piece of work, omitting other reasons that the FISA warrant (aka Papadopolous, Page's earlier dealings with the Russians, etc) was granted. Even Nunez himself admits the existence of a footnote on the warrant application which negates some of the content of the memo.

Then this story where two senators want to criminally probe Steele. Of course they do. Who's obstructing justice? It seems to point at the 239 pound nacho chip in office and his party.

"Unamerican! Somebody said treasonous, yeah, I guess, why not? Can we call that treason, yeah, why not?" - Donald Trump, speaking today, talking about Democrats not clapping at the SOTU. If that is the line for treason, then Donald and his GOP party is guilty of triple-double treason for not letting this investigation, which of COURSE is politically motivated, to conclude.

This will stay on boil. Midterms are coming, and the congressional numbers ain't looking too good.
February 6th, 2018 at 4:44:13 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
like a kids story..

Clinton Associates Fed Information to Trump Dossier Author Steele

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/02/05/clinton-associates-fed-information-to-trump-dossier-author-steele-memo-says.html

Posts like these put a smile on my face.

The righties are scared....
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
February 6th, 2018 at 4:55:11 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: boymimbo

"Unamerican! Somebody said treasonous, yeah, I guess, why not? Can we call that treason, yeah, why not?" - Donald Trump, speaking today, talking about Democrats not clapping at the SOTU. If that is the line for treason, then Donald and his GOP party is guilty of triple-double treason for not letting this investigation, which of COURSE is politically motivated, to conclude.

When I heard this, the 1st thing I thought was what a dumb moron of a President

I see Hannity is blaming the stock market crash on Obama
ROTFL
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
February 6th, 2018 at 6:17:59 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Lowest rated Suprebowl in 7 years.

I know I watched the Puppy Bowl instead. Again.
The President is a fink.
February 6th, 2018 at 6:34:34 AM permalink
Nareed
Threads: 346
Quote: terapined
When I heard this, the 1st thing I thought was what a dumb moron of a President

I thought that kind of thing is common in tin-pot dictatorships in banana republics or totalitarian and authoritarian states. Not in a country allegedly wedded to the ideals of liberty.

In terms the wingnuts and Trump apologists can understand, that was worse than taking a dump on the flag.
Donald Trump is a one-term LOSER
February 6th, 2018 at 8:32:04 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: ams288

The righties would be scared if HRC was President.
The righties would be scared if the Senate was Democrat.
The righties would be scared if the House of Representatives was Democrat.
The righties would be scared if Gorsuch was a liberal.

Right now they are content. If you are saying they are scared of the next election, well, every in power party would then be 'scared', right?
With the way the next Senatorial elections are happening, wouldn't you agree that the righties have LESS reason to be scared than usual?
2020 will be different as DJT is up if he opts to run again, and any reasonable Democrat will beat him.
February 6th, 2018 at 9:55:58 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: SOOPOO
Quote: ams288

The righties would be scared if HRC was President.
The righties would be scared if the Senate was Democrat.
The righties would be scared if the House of Representatives was Democrat.
The righties would be scared if Gorsuch was a liberal.

Right now they are content. If you are saying they are scared of the next election, well, every in power party would then be 'scared', right?
With the way the next Senatorial elections are happening, wouldn't you agree that the righties have LESS reason to be scared than usual?
2020 will be different as DJT is up if he opts to run again, and any reasonable Democrat will beat him.

Wasn't it just like a week ago you were claiming to be the most nonpartisan poster on these boards?

My post was in reference to Bob Mueller's investigation, not anything you brought up here.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
February 6th, 2018 at 10:43:58 AM permalink
Evenbob
Quote: AZDuffman
Lowest rated Suprebowl in 7 years.

I know I watched the Puppy Bowl instead. Again.

I watched the halftime show and even
that sucked..