Gay Marriage

September 16th, 2014 at 12:59:28 PM permalink
Beethoven
Threads: 18
"Big STRAIGHT Ice Cream" Now Competing With Big Gay Ice Cream

This one's hilarious. Libs who love "Big Gay Ice Cream" are all upset over another ice cream that is called "Straight Ice Cream". LOL!!
Boron Boron Boron rhymes with moron, moron, moron
September 17th, 2014 at 3:55:55 PM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51
Quote: terapined

The conservative argument that this opens the door to polygamy being legal is ridicilous.
polygamy only takes place in tiny cults in TX, AZ and UT, gays are everywhere.

You should have seen the looks I was getting in St. Martin when walking the beach in my t-shirt. I overheard one couple say "Did you see his shirt? Look, he has two following him."

I love wearing this shirt because it is quite the conversation piece.
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.
September 17th, 2014 at 5:38:43 PM permalink
Beethoven
I need to get me one of those shirts...LOL! :D
September 21st, 2014 at 7:02:55 PM permalink
Beethoven
Efforts underway to change the GOP on same sex marriage

Libs should be supporting this because it would effectively kill the Republican party. Pro-gay marriage Republicans are already getting their clocks cleaned in CA and MA (two of the most liberal states in the country), and changing the official GOP platform on gay marriage would be swift political suicide. *facepalm*
September 21st, 2014 at 7:06:39 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Beethoven

Libs should be supporting this because it would effectively kill the Republican party. Pro-gay marriage Republicans are already getting their clocks cleaned in CA and MA (two of the most liberal states in the country), and changing the official GOP platform on gay marriage would be swift political suicide. *facepalm*

The USA has lost the gay marriage battle, what is the difference at this point. I am serious when I say the collapse is coming. Just prepare your financial and physical house for the siege.
The President is a fink.
September 21st, 2014 at 7:25:39 PM permalink
Beethoven
Quote: AZDuffman

The USA has lost the gay marriage battle, what is the difference at this point. I am serious when I say the collapse is coming. Just prepare your financial and physical house for the siege.

Oh, I agree. I just want them to be consistent if they do change their position on gay marriage. I want them to support polygamy as well (which is more logical and has a richer history than gay marriage). Then we will hit rock bottom that much faster, and the LIV's will have no one to blame but themselves.
September 22nd, 2014 at 1:35:50 PM permalink
boymimbo
Threads: 5

Because gay people don't work.
May 21st, 2015 at 5:59:00 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
It always fasicinates me that some of the most anti-gay people out there are actually gay.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/anti-gay-mich-pastor-resigns-caught-grindr-article-1.2228952

AZ? Just kidding. Couldn't resist :-)
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
May 24th, 2015 at 9:03:14 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Marriage used in yet another unintended way.

We tried to warn you, here it is, just one of the things I and others predicted.
The President is a fink.
May 24th, 2015 at 10:07:50 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Marriage used in yet another unintended way.

We tried to warn you, here it is, just one of the things I and others predicted.

Much ado about nothing.
2 old people that are lovers.
They couldn't get married so one adopted the other for estate planning purposes.
Now they can get married like they always wanted to.
Adoption would have never happened if they were allowed to get married in the 1st place.

How about Ireland.
They get it.
All political parties supported gay marriage.
The people of Ireland have spoken.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"