Ferguson

Page 6 of 8« First<345678>
August 22nd, 2014 at 4:27:16 PM permalink
Beethoven
Threads: 18
Quote: boymimbo
I've blocked B9 and blocked a thread and that has made this board much more pleasureable to me. If I want to watch FoxNews, it's on my TV. If I want to listen to banal observations, I'll watch the View (or MSNBC). If I want to see trolling, I'll put on a fishing show.
...and if I want to see inanity, I'll read posts by [name withheld]. lol
Boron Boron Boron rhymes with moron, moron, moron
August 22nd, 2014 at 4:31:33 PM permalink
Beethoven
Quote: Face
This one I've just been watching. It started with the "Weird Guy" thread, right? It looked to me like you wanted to dance, and it appeared that 1nickel was up for it. So you dance. And we watch.

What would you each like from me?
Well, in the past, an overly-sensitive member once complained about the word "shifty". Everyone jumped all over me. Then another overly-sensitive member complained about the word "tangent". Again, everyone jumped all over me. Then someone else complained about me referring to an asexual as an "asexual". Once more, everyone jumped all over me. OK, that's cool. I get it.

But now someone tries starting a fight (when there were no insults at all directed at him) by launching insult after insult after insult after insult, but the response is....................just a shrug! It's almost like an unspoken, "So what? You deserved it."

I'm just trying to figure out how this whole thing works, that's all. I'm not upset or anything (heck, this is just an internet forum), but it does leave me scratching my head. If this member can spew insult after insult after insult after insult with no repercussions, then perhaps I have a lot more leeway here than I had initially thought? Looks like this place could get fun again... ;)
August 22nd, 2014 at 4:37:24 PM permalink
Beethoven
Quote: s2nickelmiracle
Nothing. I am not what he paints and it's usually quite absurd and crazy for anyone to believe him anyways with his weak arguments and logical fallacies...
Oh, you mean like this great argument? Or this one? Or this one? Or this one? lol...

Notice carefully he never acknowledges any reference to trolling ever and complains like he accuses others.
Aw geez...you really need to read prior posts before flapping your gums. *sigh*

The whole reason I'm asking the mods is because you and your boys complained about me using words like "shifty", "tangent", and "asexual" in the past. I got in trouble for that. But let's be honest, if this were an unmoderated board, you'd be left crying every night. :D
August 22nd, 2014 at 4:57:41 PM permalink
TheCesspit
Threads: 23
Oh god. If this is going to start again....
It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die.... it's called Life
August 22nd, 2014 at 5:04:21 PM permalink
1nickelmiracle
Threads: 24
Quote: Beethoven
Nothing. I am not what he paints and it's usually quite absurd and crazy for anyone to believe him anyways with his weak arguments and logical fallacies...
Oh, you mean like this great argument? Or this one? Or this one? Or this one? lol...

Aw geez...you really need to read prior posts before flapping your gums. *sigh*

The whole reason I'm asking the mods is because you and your boys complained about me using words like "shifty", "tangent", and "asexual" in the past. I got in trouble for that. But let's be honest, if this were an unmoderated board, you'd be left crying every night. :D
All this shifty, tangent, asexual stuff I have no idea about any of it, have no involvement, and it's probably something I've blocked. I don't know what you mean by "my boys" at all. If this means you've tried to steer threads to blast your agenda, too bad, but it sounds like you deserved what you got.
I have to call you out on your
"it's only a forum" line. You don't believe that and it's quite more important to you than you admit. Nobody buys it and you're not fooling anyone. Fair warning, people aren't going to follow every link you insert using up your precious time and It's funny you're compelled to do so.

Your trolling trying to push the line will find you falling from it, I can guarantee it's inevitable. Respect the forum and the gift you have been given being allowed to post I suggest.

Sounds to me, the root of your problem is instead of asking "why don't people like me", you ask "what can possibly be wrong with people for not liking me?"
August 22nd, 2014 at 5:05:46 PM permalink
Beethoven
Quote: TheCesspit
Oh god. If this is going to start again....
What wrong?

Did you read this? Or this? Or this? Or this?

Remember, s2nickel is the one who initiated contact with me and was the first to launch insults. I was just minding my own business in my thread.

For that matter, I don't know what set him off about that thread. He needs some anger management, I think. The Wizard even wrote in the topic's subheading "The easily-offended beware". Guess some people can't read...lol
August 22nd, 2014 at 5:14:17 PM permalink
1nickelmiracle
Threads: 24
What wrong?

Did you read this? Or this? Or this? Or this?

Remember, s2nickel is the one who initiated contact with me and was the first to launch insults. I was just minding my own business in my thread.

For that matter, I don't know what set him off about that thread. He needs some anger management, I think. The Wizard even wrote in the topic's subheading "The easily-offended beware". Guess some people can't read...lol
I don't normally do this, but LMAO.
August 22nd, 2014 at 5:15:52 PM permalink
TheCesspit
Threads: 23
Whatever. Don't care. See some of you around.
It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die.... it's called Life
August 22nd, 2014 at 5:16:00 PM permalink
Beethoven
All this shifty, tangent, asexual stuff I have no idea about any of it...
Riiiiiiiiiiiight ;)

...it sounds like you deserved what you got.
Ah, I see. So your position is.....if you don't like a thread, you have the right to insult the OP, even if the OP never even mentioned you at all??? Strange.

I have to call you out on your "it's only a forum" line. You don't believe that and it's quite more important to you than you admit.
Nope, not at all. I have no reason to lie. Unlike the lie you told...lol

It's so funny because as soon as I close my browser, I forget about all the random people out there on the internet. Not the case with you. You allow others to live in your head rent-free..........and then you complain about it! :D

Fair warning, people aren't going to follow every link you insert
Well I know that you're not going to click any of those links because the truth hurts. lol

Respect the forum...
Seriously? I'm getting lectured by the guy who needlessly launched insult after insult after insult after insult????? Hahaha!
August 22nd, 2014 at 5:45:43 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
. To be honest, there's really nothing that anyone on the internet can say that would make me angry because I don't take the opinions of random people (whom I've never even met before) seriously...lol. .

Are there 2 Beethoven's here?
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
Page 6 of 8« First<345678>