Trump vs Hillary 2016

Thread Rating:

September 27th, 2016 at 5:06:29 PM permalink
Nareed
Threads: 346
Quote: kenarman
I think the wall has defined him to the Democrats but I am not sure that a large percentage of his supporters really care.

I'm sure they do.

Trump himself has been harping on it at every opportunity. Many of his supporters plain don't like Latinos, "legal" or otherwise.

Quote:
The hot button for them is more the Muslim/Terrorist side of the immigration problem in my opinion.

All the more reason why making more incentives for human traffickers to get involved is a bad idea.
Donald Trump is a one-term LOSER
September 27th, 2016 at 6:17:06 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: ams288
I know EvenBob will pretend not to read this, but for anyone else who only highlights the online polls that showed Trump as the winner:

Online polls showing Trump won the debate were rigged

From the NY Post, of all places....

So the Trump supporters were organized enough to vote in the polls more than the Hillary supporters. This is now rigging?.

Yes.

If an online poll allows someone in Russia to vote 500 times for Trump, it is not a good representation of reality.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
September 27th, 2016 at 8:09:47 PM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
I know EvenBob will pretend not to read this, but for anyone else who only highlights the online polls that showed Trump as the winner:

Online polls showing Trump won the debate were rigged

From the NY Post, of all places....

So the Trump supporters were organized enough to vote in the polls more than the Hillary supporters. This is now rigging?.

Yes.

If an online poll allows someone in Russia to vote 500 times for Trump, it is not a good representation of reality.

It is true that a result from Russia would not necessarily reflect the American voting public. Of course with all of Hillary's e-mails to read they are probably better informed than the average American voter. What should be worrying you is the idea that the Russians might be good enough hackers to hack the into electronic voting machines.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
September 27th, 2016 at 8:23:03 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
I heard on three different shows today
that the pundits all claimed Trump lost
every primary debate, he wasn't even
close. But all the snap polls said he
won and they dismissed them as
less than meaningless. Now they're
doing it again. 3 different people
mentioned this on 2 networks today.
I was amazed.

Rush said today the same thing I
said earlier. People react with what
they see, not what they hear. They
see big macho alpha Trump and
little dumpy squirrelly cackling
Hillary, and it's a no brainer. One
is attractive, the other repellent.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
September 27th, 2016 at 8:37:25 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: Evenbob

Rush said today the same thing I
said earlier. People react with what
they see, not what they hear. They
see big macho alpha Trump and
little dumpy squirrelly cackling
Hillary, and it's a no brainer. One
is attractive, the other repellent.

Limbaugh had to correct all the pessimism he was getting emailed with. I guess he convinced some they hadn't seen what they saw. Now they believe Trump must of done all right, 'cause Rush said so.
Here's from Rush's own transcript:

Quote:
I was peppered, as you can imagine. I had the world emailing me with their thoughts.

And I can't described for you the overwhelming pessimism that I was greeted with last night by Trump supporters who thought, "Oh, my..." They were so hepped up, they were so jazzed, they were so ready, and then they said they ended up being so disappointed.  And I think people are continuing to make what apparently is an unavoidable mistake.  You cannot look at this debate as you would look at Romney versus Obama, or Bush versus Kerry, or Bush versus Gore, or Hillary versus Bernie, or Hillary versus Obama.  Trump changes all of that. 

You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
September 28th, 2016 at 1:34:27 AM permalink
Evenbob
Quote: rxwine
Now they believe Trump must of done all right, 'cause Rush said so.
:

But Trump did do all right, he was
presidential and Hillary was old
frump Hobbit bitchy herself. That's
what people saw. What they heard
is irrelevant.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
September 28th, 2016 at 3:28:24 AM permalink
Aussie
Threads: 2
is irrelevant.

How was his answer to the birther question presidential? It was embarrassing or hilarious depending on which side of the fence you sit.
September 28th, 2016 at 4:53:16 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: EvenBob
I won't watch a single second of this
over hyped thing. If Trump somehow
gets Hill to perform a disgusting
sexual act on him, I'm sure I'll see it
over and over, in slo-mo, for the next
3 days

is irrelevant.

Are there 2 EB's lol
Hmm, Aussie watched and EB did not
I'll take Aussie opinion over EB opinion :-)
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
September 28th, 2016 at 11:55:31 AM permalink
reno
Threads: 58
Lester Holt never asked Trump about his disparaging remarks of 1996 Miss Universe Alicia Machado; in response to a different question, Hillary changed the subject and brought up Machado's name out of the blue.

Quote: debate transcript
HOLT: We are at — we are at the final question.
(APPLAUSE)
CLINTON: Well, one thing. One thing, Lester.
HOLT: Very quickly, because we’re at the final question now.
CLINTON: You know, he tried to switch from looks to stamina. But this is a man who has called women pigs, slobs and dogs, and someone who has said pregnancy is an inconvenience to employers, who has said…
TRUMP: I never said that.
CLINTON: …. women don’t deserve equal pay unless they do as good a job as men.
TRUMP: I didn’t say that.
CLINTON: And one of the worst things he said was about a woman in a beauty contest. He loves beauty contests, supporting them and hanging around them. And he called this woman “Miss Piggy.” Then he called her “Miss Housekeeping,” because she was Latina. Donald, she has a name.
TRUMP: Where did you find this? Where did you find this?
CLINTON: Her name is Alicia Machado.
TRUMP: Where did you find this?
CLINTON: And she has become a U.S. citizen, and you can bet…
TRUMP: Oh, really?
CLINTON: … she’s going to vote this November.

The next morning, on Fox News' Fox & Friends Trump said of Machado, “She was the worst we ever had. The worst. The absolute worst. She was impossible. She was the winner, and she gained a massive amount of weight, and it was a real problem. We had a real problem.”

Here's the fascinating thing about the Fox & Friends quote: Trump brought up the Miss Universe moment unprompted. The Fox hosts hadn't even asked him about it! But Trump couldn’t help himself.

Moreover, it turns out that Hillary had laid an elaborate trap: it wasn't a spontaneous answer to one of Holt's questions, it was a scripted moment. The campaign had secretly produced commercials featuring Machado weeks ago. All that was left was to get Trump to call Machado fat in 2016, (the original Miss Piggy quote was from 1997 on Howard Stern) which Trump helpfully provided on Tuesday's Fox & Friends unprompted.

Hillary's goal is to motivate women (and Latinas!) to get to the polls in November.
September 28th, 2016 at 11:56:17 AM permalink
Evenbob
Post Debate Surge: Donald Trump Fills Massive Hangar for Florida Rally, Thousands Turned Away

Yet Hillary can't fill a gym at her rallies.
The ones she doesn't cancel, that is.
10 times more people are turned away
at Trump rallies then even go to Hillary's.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/09/27/post-debate-surge-donald-trump-fills-massive-hanger-for-florida-rally-thousands-turned-away/