First 100 Days of Trump

January 27th, 2017 at 6:41:10 PM permalink
stinkingliberal
Threads: 17
Quote: Evenbob
Oh no, and their word is their bond,
right? lol

I would trust a Mexican far more readily than I would trust a Trumper. The Mexican people are wonderful, and the average Mexican will give you the shirt off his back. The country is beautiful, the food is terrific, and the culture is vibrant and fascinating. Of course, none of that matters to racist Trumper scum, but it matters to me.

Trump lies more than half the time he opens his mouth, according to PolitiFact (an awful LIBURRUL news site that DARES to tell the truth about Trumpie-poo). I'd take the Mexican government's word any time over his.
January 27th, 2017 at 6:46:02 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: stinkingliberal
I would trust a Mexican

Good got you. So what. They have one
if the most corrupt countries in the world.
Trust but verify.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
January 27th, 2017 at 7:18:29 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Don't be surprised if we have another Orlando or San Bernadino style attack soon thanks to today's "Muslim ban" executive order.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
January 27th, 2017 at 7:43:30 PM permalink
pew
Threads: 4
"Trump lies more than half the time he opens his mouth, according to PolitiFact (an awful LIBURRUL news site that DARES to tell the truth about Trumpie-poo). I'd take the Mexican government's word any time over his." That's half as much as Mrs. Bill Clinton and the rest of the politicians out there. Not too shabby.
January 28th, 2017 at 1:20:27 AM permalink
stinkingliberal
Quote: pew
"Trump lies more than half the time he opens his mouth, according to PolitiFact (an awful LIBURRUL news site that DARES to tell the truth about Trumpie-poo). I'd take the Mexican government's word any time over his." That's half as much as Mrs. Bill Clinton and the rest of the politicians out there. Not too shabby.

That's silly. Nobody lies all the time, not even people who disagree with YOU.

An independent source actually put Hillary's lies at 20% and the Orange Orangutan's at 60% (of all statements made). Neither is truthful all the time, but Trump kind of raises the bar for sheer frequency of lying.
January 28th, 2017 at 1:24:27 AM permalink
stinkingliberal
Quote: ams288
Don't be surprised if we have another Orlando or San Bernadino style attack soon thanks to today's "Muslim ban" executive order.

Of course. Trump's policies will fuel the animosity already felt toward the US. He'll find a way to blame the terrorist attacks that occur on his watch on somebody else, though--maybe Hillary. According to him, NOTHING will be his fault. He's a moral coward in addition to being a filthy, lying asshole.

What we actually need is a Trumper ban. After we throw them all out, of course, and revoke their citizenship.
January 28th, 2017 at 5:12:24 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135

We will have one soon regardless. Have you not been paying attention? Had a pro-muslim POTUS for 8 years and all kinds of attacks.
The President is a fink.
January 28th, 2017 at 5:23:41 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: AZDuffman
We will have one soon regardless. Have you not been paying attention? Had a pro-muslim POTUS for 8 years and all kinds of attacks.

But.... I thought Donald knew how to stop them?!
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
January 28th, 2017 at 5:49:05 AM permalink
Dalex64
Threads: 3

Yes, by blocking Muslims from countries where the terrorists didn't come from.
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." Daniel Patrick Moynihan
January 28th, 2017 at 5:58:53 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135

He never said that. He said lets quit being stupid by letting anybody in from enemy muslim countries. Which he has started to do.
The President is a fink.