First 100 Days of Trump

January 28th, 2017 at 7:46:12 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: AZDuffman
He never said that. He said lets quit being stupid by letting anybody in from enemy muslim countries. Which he has started to do.

Then why doesn't his ban cover countries where terrorists have actually come from like Saudi Arabia and UAE?

Oh that's right, cause Donald has business interests there.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
January 28th, 2017 at 8:40:24 AM permalink
pew
Threads: 4
Quote: stinkingliberal
That's silly. Nobody lies all the time, not even people who disagree with YOU.

An independent source actually put Hillary's lies at 20% and the Orange Orangutan's at 60% (of all statements made). Neither is truthful all the time, but Trump kind of raises the bar for sheer frequency of lying.
This guy's a comedian and doesn't even know it. I think he actually takes himself seriously. Or herself seriously that is.
January 28th, 2017 at 10:02:01 AM permalink
stinkingliberal
Threads: 17
We will have one soon regardless. Have you not been paying attention? Had a pro-muslim POTUS for 8 years and all kinds of attacks.

Actually, compared to the rest of the world, we've experienced relatively few such attacks. Trumpers LOOOOVE to exaggerate the frequency and the risk. But as far as whether Obama being President was a causal factor for the attacks we did experience--well, all I can say is

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Really, Duffy, if Obama was "pro-Muslim," wouldn't that, of anything, REDUCE the number of attacks???
January 28th, 2017 at 10:03:36 AM permalink
stinkingliberal
Quote: pew
This guy's a comedian and doesn't even know it. I think he actually takes himself seriously. Or herself seriously that is.

Yes, actually, I do take myself seriously, if it's me you were referring to. What part of what I said about Trump's frequency of lying do you find risible?
January 28th, 2017 at 10:56:58 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: stinkingliberal

Really, Duffy, if Obama was "pro-Muslim," wouldn't that, of anything, REDUCE the number of attacks???

Ah, maybe you do get the point after all. Obama was pro muslim. Most pro muslim POTUS in history. Yet the tempo of attacks if anything went up. Making my point that radical islam does not care if you cowtow to them. Non muslim societies are the enemy. Nothing can change that.
The President is a fink.
January 28th, 2017 at 11:53:56 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: ams288
Then why doesn't his ban cover countries where terrorists have actually come from like Saudi Arabia and UAE?

*crickets*

No seriously, righties: why were these countries excluded from the Muslim ban?!
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
January 28th, 2017 at 12:12:48 PM permalink
Nareed
Threads: 346

They don't even bother making up a plausible lie, like "because Golden Boy has business interests in those countries."

Oops! That wasn't a lie at all. Let's try again: "because they've improved their internal surveillance to levels we should strive to emulate." There! That's much better.
Donald Trump is a one-term LOSER
January 28th, 2017 at 7:40:49 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Maybe this thread should be properly renamed, "The Worst 100 Days".
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
January 29th, 2017 at 3:12:58 AM permalink
stinkingliberal

*crickets*

Oil. (I could also mention that the so-called terrorist threat is all but nonexistent and THAT'S why the ban didn't apply to those countries, as in, it shouldn't have been imposed in the first place. Stupid racist, tribalist overreaction.)
January 29th, 2017 at 3:17:38 AM permalink
stinkingliberal
Ah, maybe you do get the point after all. Obama was pro muslim. Most pro muslim POTUS in history. Yet the tempo of attacks if anything went up. Making my point that radical islam does not care if you cowtow to them. Non muslim societies are the enemy. Nothing can change that.

You're just being ridiculous if you think that Obama was/is particularly pro-Muslim. You're also contradicting yourself. You said above that Obama had (somehow!) caused all those attacks by being pro-Muslim. Now you're saying it doesn't matter. Make up your mind.

By the way, it's "kowtow." And Muslim should be capitalized.