Casting Couch; male & female, Follow The Money.

November 15th, 2017 at 10:23:37 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: reno
I'm probably in the minority here, but I don't consider the affair with Monica to be an example of sexual harassment.

Any reasonable person would consider this behavior a "hostile environment." Even if it was consensual, it was harassment to the *other* women and men in the WH.

Quote:
We knew Bill was a womanizer in 1992 (Gennifer Flowers) but we didn't know he was a rapist.

I still look back and wonder what the Clintons had on Tsongas. It was his for the taking after the Flowers affair came out, yer he dropped out.
The President is a fink.
November 15th, 2017 at 10:32:07 AM permalink
reno
Threads: 58
Quote: AZDuffman
I still look back and wonder what the Clintons had on Tsongas.

Cancer.

Quote: New York Times
In 1983 he was diagnosed with non-Hodgkin's lymphoma, a cancer of the infection-fighting lymphatic system. In 1986, when the lymphoma got worse, he was given a radical new treatment -- a bone marrow transplant -- in an effort to cure him.

When Mr. Tsongas' health became an issue during the primaries, his doctors at first said he had been free of all traces of cancer ever since, suggesting that the radical procedure had cured him. Only after he dropped out of the campaign did they acknowledge that he had suffered a "localized relapse," suggesting that the cure may not have been complete.

He was dead by 1997.
November 15th, 2017 at 11:10:05 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Cancer.

Quote: New York Times
In 1983 he was diagnosed with non-Hodgkin's lymphoma, a cancer of the infection-fighting lymphatic system. In 1986, when the lymphoma got worse, he was given a radical new treatment -- a bone marrow transplant -- in an effort to cure him.

When Mr. Tsongas' health became an issue during the primaries, his doctors at first said he had been free of all traces of cancer ever since, suggesting that the radical procedure had cured him. Only after he dropped out of the campaign did they acknowledge that he had suffered a "localized relapse," suggesting that the cure may not have been complete.

He was dead by 1997.

I knew he died while Clinton was in office, didn't know Tsongas probably had a relapse. One of those weird things in history. 1992 Dem field was weakest in memory because Bush41 was so popular in 1991 that nobody wanted to be cannon fodder in 1992. Had some big names jumped in early, Bill Clinton would have never survived the Flowers thing and just been a footnote to a footnote in history.
The President is a fink.
November 15th, 2017 at 11:12:31 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: AZDuffman
Any reasonable person would consider this behavior a "hostile environment." Even if it was consensual, it was harassment to the *other* women and men in the WH.

I still look back and wonder what the Clintons had on Tsongas. It was his for the taking after the Flowers affair came out, yer he dropped out.

lol
AZ goes hard after disgusting sexual predator Bill Clinton
but
gives a pass to disgusting sexual predator Donald Trump

Illogical and sad
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
November 15th, 2017 at 11:19:44 AM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
For a little Clinton Nostalgia: http://www.conservapedia.com/Bill_Clinton... "Contrary to decades old myth, Bill Clinton did not receive a Rhodes Scholar degree. Clinton was booted out of the Oxford program for the rape of 19 year old Eileen Wellstone, his first known sexual assault victim.[14][15][16][17][18] As a result of being tossed out Clinton lost his deferment and was drafted.[19] Through his Arkansas political patrons, namely Sen. J. William Fulbright, he was able to evade Vietnam and serve the two years active duty he owed his country in the CIA as a snitch spying on European anti-Vietnam war movements '

'Clinton's status as a CIA "Company man" and operative was reactivated in the 1980s as governor of Arkansas when he was called upon to host the Mena, Arkansas base of operations for Iran-Contra.' Clintons [and Reagan/Bush] cocaine connection] in Mena

Three of Clintons guards who stood outside the door while Clinton raped Jessica Flowers [ I think it was Flowers?] were killed at Waco by another ATF agent, at around 5;30..https://youtu.be/8xRaJ5QA1kk the only ATF agents killed at Waco had been guards of Clinton.
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
November 15th, 2017 at 11:36:35 AM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
Quote: terapined
lol
AZ goes hard after disgusting sexual predator Bill Clinton
but
gives a pass to disgusting sexual predator Donald Trump

Illogical and sad
Do you ever read the "Boiling Frogs blogpost" with Sibel Edmonds? She was the most gagged and censored woman in America for 6 years?

She was a Turkish interpreter for the FBI during 911 and tried to expose Dennis Hastert :https://medium.com/@LaLaRueFrench75/boiling-frogs-post-roundtable-with-ex-fbi-sibel-edmonds-the-real-dennis-hastert-scandal-the-govt-396f109f16fb
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
November 16th, 2017 at 3:05:12 AM permalink
Fleastiff
Threads: 62
Florida teacher under fire for stating that the women who made use of the casting couch were whores who sold themselves for a movie role. Not quite sure what the fuss is about or why it made the TV news.
November 16th, 2017 at 5:31:27 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: Fleastiff
Florida teacher under fire for stating that the women who made use of the casting couch were whores who sold themselves for a movie role. Not quite sure what the fuss is about or why it made the TV news.

Some folks cannot handle the truth?

I have listened to Tom Leykis off and on over the years. He gets many, but I remember one woman, who called in. Said how she wants to "go nice places and see nice things." So he says, "Well, the people who do that are the ones who get educated and who work." She doesn't want to go that route and says she wants some guy to pay. Tom says that makes her a whore. Of course she disagrees. He says, "honey, you trade sex and companionship for money and things, that is what you are. You might not take direct cash, but it is all the same."
The President is a fink.
November 16th, 2017 at 7:51:52 AM permalink
reno
Threads: 58
Uh-oh. Is Al Franken next?
November 16th, 2017 at 8:18:51 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Uh-oh. Is Al Franken next?

My favorite senator
If the allegations are true, he needs to go
I am not like AZ or EB or Rush, defending sexual predators due to politics
I hate ALL sexual predators regardless of politics
I give nobody a pass
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"