Casting Couch; male & female, Follow The Money.

November 16th, 2017 at 2:50:36 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: reno

If Moore wins, the Dems will use his face as the poster boy for the entire GOP brand. Do you really want to wager that more women (with even better evidence) won't come forward after the election? That's a risky gamble. Is 1 Senate seat worth all this baggage?

Oh, the Dems will try to "damage the GOP brand!" The horror.

I doubt more will come forward. There will be little in it for them. He would be just another senator and the lamestream media will have moved on. I'll say it again. Very convenient coming forward years later just when the ballot cannot be changed. Very unusual that she was a Dem campaign worker. I consider the source and motives.

If it was a Democrat under attack we would hear a comment about dragging a $100 bill thru a trailer park and seeing what you catch.
The President is a fink.
November 16th, 2017 at 2:58:05 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: AZDuffman
See, this is what happens when you laugh at people who say "character counts" to allowing a guy who got drunk and left a woman to die while he called his lawyer and not the cops to not just stay in his Senate seat, but be a party heavyweight. Why should the GOP throw their guys overboard when liberals just shrug at their guys antics.

And this is why I hope Moore prevails.
I've watched the Dems for 40 years
tolerate and encourage the most
degenerate slobs in their party and
they seemed to love it. I want them to
see how it feels.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
November 16th, 2017 at 3:40:37 PM permalink
reno
Threads: 58
Very unusual that she was a Dem campaign worker.

Are you referring to Deborah Wessen Gibson?

Quote: Politifact
Gibson, a Delray Beach, Fla., resident, is a long-time registered Republican voter in Palm Beach County. She initially registered without any party affiliation in April 1995 and then switched her registration to Republican in December 1995, according to Susan Bucher, the Palm Beach County Supervisor of Elections. She has since remained registered as a Republican. Gibson voted in the presidential preference primary in March 2016 and in the general election in November 2016.

Are you referring to the sign language interpretation Gibson did for Joe Biden? In the deaf community there's nothing unusual about doing sign language interpretation for a politician whom you yourself would never vote for. It's considered unethical not to do the interpretation.

I consider the source and motives.

Leigh Corfman voted for Trump. Beverly Nelson voted for Trump.
November 16th, 2017 at 3:53:30 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: Evenbob
And this is why I hope Moore prevails.
I've watched the Dems for 40 years
tolerate and encourage the most
degenerate slobs in their party and
they seemed to love it. I want them to
see how it feels.

If Moore said he loved abortion, the feminists would leave him alone.
The President is a fink.
November 16th, 2017 at 3:59:58 PM permalink
Evenbob
If Moore said he loved abortion, the feminists would leave him alone.

Of course. You can be Hitler and be
golden if you love abortion. Women
want as many choices as possible, to
cover for all the bad choices they made
along the way.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
November 16th, 2017 at 4:20:55 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Of course. You can be Hitler and be
golden if you love abortion. Women
want as many choices as possible, to
cover for all the bad choices they made
along the way.

Modern feminism makes so many women so unhappy it is amazing. Feminists tend to be either angry or miserable. They get with other feminists and it all feeds on itself. It is no wonder MGTOW is growing.
The President is a fink.
November 16th, 2017 at 4:24:13 PM permalink
Fleastiff
Threads: 62
Anyone know if the people who smashed their Keurig machines in protest have also started to smash their Volvos?
November 16th, 2017 at 5:23:01 PM permalink
Evenbob
Modern feminism makes so many women so unhappy it is amazing. Feminists tend to be either angry or miserable.

I tried to understand women till I
was about 45. I gave up. Like Freud
said, what does a woman want, it
changes daily. Now I just assume
every woman I deal with has a screw
loose, even if I haven't spotted it yet.
November 17th, 2017 at 1:19:34 AM permalink
Evenbob
So who thinks groping a sleeping woman
is funny, except pervs like Franken. Even
Hwood is saying he should resign, this
is over the top for a middle aged man
who holds public office. Women never
think this kind of behavior is acceptable.

One of the more forceful reactions to the photo came from Charmed star Alyssa Milano, who said Franken can no longer represent the women of Minnesota.
“Zero tolerance. If we don’t hold all accountable for horrible behavior — nothing changes. Sorry, @SenAlFranken you should not be in a position to represent the female constituents in your state,”

November 17th, 2017 at 3:29:08 AM permalink
AZDuffman
I tried to understand women till I
was about 45. I gave up. Like Freud
said, what does a woman want, it
changes daily. Now I just assume
every woman I deal with has a screw
loose, even if I haven't spotted it yet.

It is an uncredited saying that "feminists only want equality for the fun stuff." There was a YT video I saw one of those daytime chick shows that a guest said the guy suggested they split the check and all the women were groaning. The same feminists that say scream "my body, my choice" demand that the man be equally blamed for an unplanned pregnacy.

Now they are upset because more and more men are leaving the dating market, tired of all of this.
The President is a fink.