Democratic Nominee in 2020

Poll
No votes (0%)
4 votes (18.18%)
2 votes (9.09%)
1 vote (4.54%)
No votes (0%)
1 vote (4.54%)
1 vote (4.54%)
8 votes (36.36%)
2 votes (9.09%)
3 votes (13.63%)

22 members have voted

May 22nd, 2020 at 3:10:04 PM permalink
Mission146
Member since: Oct 24, 2012
Threads: 11
Posts: 409
Quote: petroglyph
If you don't like Bobs posts just block them.


Well played.
“More doctors smoke Camels than any other cigarette.”-Camel
May 22nd, 2020 at 3:13:46 PM permalink
Mission146
Member since: Oct 24, 2012
Threads: 11
Posts: 409
Quote: petroglyph
If you don't like Bobs posts just block them.


Actually, I was able to block him. It turns out that you can still block via the members list if you are Administrator, just not from that person's profile page. On WoV, you can do it from the profile page, but I don't know if you can as an Admin because I've never blocked anyone before.
“More doctors smoke Camels than any other cigarette.”-Camel
May 22nd, 2020 at 3:17:24 PM permalink
terapined
Member since: Aug 6, 2014
Threads: 49
Posts: 5966
Quote: Mission146
Actually, I was able to block him. It turns out that you can still block via the members list if you are Administrator, just not from that person's profile page. On WoV, you can do it from the profile page, but I don't know if you can as an Admin because I've never blocked anyone before.

Join the club
I've blocked EB years ago. lol
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
May 22nd, 2020 at 4:04:53 PM permalink
petroglyph
Member since: Aug 3, 2014
Threads: 23
Posts: 4935
Quote: Mission146
Actually, I was able to block him. It turns out that you can still block via the members list if you are Administrator, just not from that person's profile page. On WoV, you can do it from the profile page, but I don't know if you can as an Admin because I've never blocked anyone before.
TMI
Everyone gets thrown from the plane to maintain altitude
May 22nd, 2020 at 4:35:06 PM permalink
Evenbob
Member since: Oct 24, 2012
Threads: 136
Posts: 20859
Quote: Mission146
Actually, I was able to block him.


Thank the god.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
May 22nd, 2020 at 5:44:12 PM permalink
aceofspades
Member since: Oct 24, 2012
Threads: 78
Posts: 1727
Quote: Evenbob
I can't believe how the Biden
interview this morning has
almost shut down the internet.
They're coining it 'white-splaining',
what Biden said about Blacks.
He earlier in the interview said
Blacks in prison 'can't read'.
He said a few months ago minority
kids are as smart as White kids.
He has a laundry list of racist
remarks he's made over the years.

My fave was when he said you can't
own a 7/11 if you don't have an Indian
accent. Priceless.



"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy," Biden said. "I mean, that's a storybook, man."
May 22nd, 2020 at 6:40:58 PM permalink
SOOPOO
Member since: Feb 19, 2014
Threads: 12
Posts: 1889
My take on the Bob/Mission spat. It is not on Bob to not respond in the open forum to Mission. It is on Mission to decide whether to read or not read, and thus respond or not respond to Bob's posts. If Bob reads a post by anyone that interests him, he is and should remain totally free to respond.

I do agree with Mission that if Mission does not want Bob to PM him, Bob should not do so.

I also think, my friend Mission, that you should self suspend yourself for 3 days due to the trolling nature of repeating a post I think 5 times verbatim?

I wonder how many Black votes Biden cost himself? Probably not that many......
May 22nd, 2020 at 6:46:56 PM permalink
aceofspades
Member since: Oct 24, 2012
Threads: 78
Posts: 1727
Quote: Mission146
Actually, I was able to block him. It turns out that you can still block via the members list if you are Administrator, just not from that person's profile page. On WoV, you can do it from the profile page, but I don't know if you can as an Admin because I've never blocked anyone before.


Quote: terapined
Join the club
I've blocked EB years ago. lol


I thought the rules forbid announcing when you have blocked someone
May 22nd, 2020 at 7:14:55 PM permalink
rxwine
Member since: Oct 24, 2012
Threads: 141
Posts: 9384
Quote: SOOPOO
My take on the Bob/Mission spat. It is not on Bob to not respond in the open forum to Mission. It is on Mission to decide whether to read or not read, and thus respond or not respond to Bob's posts. If Bob reads a post by anyone that interests him, he is and should remain totally free to respond.

.


Bah! Humbuggers!

That's what's wrong with this forum, and most forums. Short of the podium and bullhorn, in every other public place you can choose to talk to small groups of people while shutting out other people completely. And that's the best possible world!

Imagine every public place, you had no choice to either talk to only one person or blast out every conversation to every dickhead in the area.

Besides, just like writing a book, no one has rights to hear your speech unless you wish to make it available. Whose speech is it. It's yours.

The fact that we have no in-between annoys me to no end. I should be able to shut out anyone I choose. Completely.
GOP terrified Trump can't beat old sleepy senile candidate
May 22nd, 2020 at 7:16:50 PM permalink
rxwine
Member since: Oct 24, 2012
Threads: 141
Posts: 9384
And it's pointless of me to go looking for another forum which does that, because I don't know of any.
GOP terrified Trump can't beat old sleepy senile candidate