The Gay Thread

July 28th, 2021 at 2:27:25 PM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
I suppose meth must heighten the experience.

I recall in the seventies a gay friend of mine told me he and his partner inhaled amyl nitrite (aka "poppers") before sex, claiming it made it much better, with a short term flush of warmth and well-being.

I can see why gays (and stragihts too, for that matter) would want to do meth during sex; a meth user told me "I'll tell you what it is like the first time you do meth. Imagine the best feeling you've ever felt before in your life, then multiply it by ten: that's meth."

I can also see how, if meth is that good, people don't want to stop doing it.

Me, I stick to weed, but I had a good buddy who did meth, but he had a reason: he was in the final stages of cancer and was so drugged up with pain killers that he felt that he had to do meth to "feel close to normal."

Of course he died, having in his final stages become a tweaker, tearing up / deconstructing his house while under the influence of meth.
July 28th, 2021 at 2:37:14 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: missedhervee
I

I recall in the seventies a gay friend of mine told me he and his partner inhaled amyl nitrite (aka "poppers") before sex,.

I think that's what we sold in the adult bookstore to our Gay customers. Is that even still legal? They used to buy it by the truckload.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
July 28th, 2021 at 2:37:47 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: missedhervee
I suppose meth must heighten the experience.

I recall in the seventies a gay friend of mine told me he and his partner inhaled amyl nitrite (aka "poppers") before sex, claiming it made it much better, with a short term flush of warmth and well-being.

I can see why gays (and stragihts too, for that matter) would want to do meth during sex; a meth user told me "I'll tell you what it is like the first time you do meth. Imagine the best feeling you've ever felt before in your life, then multiply it by ten: that's meth."

I can also see how, if meth is that good, people don't want to stop doing it.

Me, I stick to weed, but I had a good buddy who did meth, but he had a reason: he was in the final stages of cancer and was so drugged up with pain killers that he felt that he had to do meth to "feel close to normal."

Of course he died, having in his final stages become a tweaker, tearing up / deconstructing his house while under the influence of meth.

Supposedly meth gave the German soldiers the energy they needed to overrun most of Europe. I don't get it. Decriminalization if not legalization is coming to the USA. Expect the country to become drug-riddled like the late 1800s to early 1900s. Like China when they were hooked on Opium. Enjoy the decline.
The President is a fink.
July 28th, 2021 at 2:38:39 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: Evenbob
When I worked in the adult bookstore in the late seventies in Santa Barbara we had a Gay section under the counter with this legal drug that came in a capsule and they break it open when they're having sex and it makes your heart beat really fast and gives you really hard wood. Sounds perfectly normal to me I can't remember what it was called, some kind of nitrate I think. I would not be surprised if it's illegal now.

Poppers? Definitely still legal.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
July 28th, 2021 at 2:45:59 PM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
Quote: AZDuffman
See, nobody implies straight people are perfect. No media outlet buries stories of straight people doing something wrong. Straight people do not try to destroy people and media outlets who do not agree with the straight lifestyle. OTOH, none of this is the case for gays.

Seems to me some people here cannot handle what an awful thing a gay guy did here. Same as they cannot handle any of the dark side of gay lifestyles.

Of course this being "The Gay Thread" there is a place for such stories.

There is no "darkside of the gay lifestyle", anymore than there is a darkside of the straight lifestyle..... Gay people are no different than straight people in any logical sense, some are great people, some are scumbags, some use drugs, some are health nuts, etc..... Nobody has said gay people are perfect, I don't think anyone would make such a claim, the only claim is to be treated equal.... When somebody who is gay breaks the law, and gets arrested, I say great, same as I would for anyone else....

Such stories do nothing other than show the system is working, he abused somebody via drugs, he is now in jail, as anyone else would be, his sexual orientation is irrelevant. The only reason you hyper focus on such stories is to skew the balance that there is more abuse in the gay community...
July 28th, 2021 at 2:50:46 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
At least that actually has a real effect. I don't know if it's just China where they want to use powdered rhino horn. No doubt, there's a list somewhere of the various sexual aids people use or have tried.

It was probably the oyster industry which put out the idea that oysters are good for sexual performance.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
July 28th, 2021 at 2:52:43 PM permalink
ams288
Quote: Gandler
There is no "darkside of the gay lifestyle", anymore than there is a darkside of the straight lifestyle.....

The only “darkside” of the gay lifestyle I can think of is the fact that humans like AZDuffman exist and us gays are forced to share space with them.

Very “dark” having to deal with a man who is so confused and twisted in his thinking that he says straight men can’t be pedophiles.
July 28th, 2021 at 2:54:10 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Who didn't hear about "Spanish Fly"?
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
July 28th, 2021 at 3:02:20 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Gandler
There is no "darkside of the gay lifestyle", anymore than there is a darkside of the straight lifestyle..... Gay people are no different than straight people in any logical sense, some are great people, some are scumbags, some use drugs, some are health nuts, etc..... Nobody has said gay people are perfect, I don't think anyone would make such a claim, the only claim is to be treated equal.... When somebody who is gay breaks the law, and gets arrested, I say great, same as I would for anyone else....

Except there kind of is. Higher rates of depression and suicide. Higher rates of drug use. Higher rates of group and anonymous sex. Bathhouses and cruising for partners. Abuse of young males.

As to "saying gays are perfect" check out what happens if a gay is shown in a negative way on TV or in a movie. The gay movement will try to destroy those involved. Same as they try to destroy anyone who does not fall in line with their worldview.

Or for that matter, look how the upset the homophiles on this board get when a news story showing a gay in a negative way is posted!
The President is a fink.
July 28th, 2021 at 3:11:52 PM permalink
ams288
Quote: AZDuffman
Higher rates of group and anonymous sex. Bathhouses and cruising for partners.

Ain’t nothing wrong with that unless you’re a jealous incel.