The Gay Thread

April 14th, 2022 at 5:12:15 PM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
In NJ, multiple women have recently been impregnated while incarcerated. They are saying they had consensual sex with other prisoners. Apparently you can be a what most would call a make, just declare on a form you are a female, and be assigned to a women’s prison! There are dozens of ‘women’ with balls and penises in that prison! God forbid I ever have to go to jail I will definitely declare as a woman! You let Democrats run a state and that’s what you get! I’m guessing there are no ‘women’ with balls and penises in any women’s prisons in Idaho or Texas.
April 14th, 2022 at 6:16:45 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: SOOPOO
In NJ, multiple women have recently been impregnated while incarcerated. They are saying they had consensual sex with other prisoners. Apparently you can be a what most would call a make, just declare on a form you are a female, and be assigned to a women’s prison! There are dozens of ‘women’ with balls and penises in that prison! God forbid I ever have to go to jail I will definitely declare as a woman! You let Democrats run a state and that’s what you get! I’m guessing there are no ‘women’ with balls and penises in any women’s prisons in Idaho or Texas.

We vote Dem for the greater good
Nor due to a few obscure cases
Let's be honest
Let's completely cut out your total BS
Do you actually think Dems are doing this on purpose
This never ever happened when Chris Christie was in charge???????????????????
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
April 14th, 2022 at 6:43:55 PM permalink
RonC
Threads: 8
They started this policy in 2021 as a result of lawsuit…

https://nypost.com/2022/04/14/edna-mahan-womens-prisoners-pregnant-after-sex-with-transgender-inmate/amp/

Perhaps they need to work on the implementation of the policy…
April 14th, 2022 at 6:45:58 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: SOOPOO

Sounds like a story that affects virtually no one, which the right wing media will stir up into a hate-filled frenzy.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
May 21st, 2022 at 10:55:39 PM permalink
YeahBaby
Threads: 5
damn bill mayer destroyed the gays!!!!! lil man gon be pissed LOL!!!!

GO BILL!!!!

May 22nd, 2022 at 3:19:17 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: YeahBaby
damn bill mayer destroyed the gays!!!!! lil man gon be pissed LOL!!!!

GO BILL!!!!

WTF
Who is bill mayer
Related to ee cummings :-)
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
May 23rd, 2022 at 5:50:44 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
knock knock

You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
May 23rd, 2022 at 5:53:15 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: rxwine
knock knock

Looks like a certain member when they are unable to make a new post about the 6-3 composition of the Supreme Court for more than a couple weeks.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
May 23rd, 2022 at 8:03:07 PM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
Quote: ams288
Looks like a certain member when they are unable to make a new post about the 6-3 composition of the Supreme Court for more than a couple weeks.

Actually I couldn't see a "member" on that art work; all potential and no actualization?
May 24th, 2022 at 2:59:59 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
San Francisco Mayor London Breed, police groups opt out of Pride parade over uniform ban

Amazing the mayor stood up to the as-usual intolerant gay community. Add hating cops to the things the movement is about.
The President is a fink.