The Gay Thread

May 24th, 2022 at 3:15:37 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: AZDuffman
I have always found that people who hate the cops have had run-ins with the cops that they caused but they are too immature to admit they got in trouble for their own behavior. The article says there are gays that hate cops because of experiences with the cops. Remember, the article is about San Francisco, the most gay-friendly city in the solar system.

Now, a couple gay guys living with each other the cops will not bother. They could host a gay hook-up party and the cops would not bother them unless the noise got out of hand or cars were illegally parked.

A gay guy could make his life about going to the local college bar and looking for young college guys to go down on. Unless he is disruptive the bar will not notice and the cops will have other things to do.

So what has probably happened with these gays who hate the cops was they got arrested for lewd behavior. Can't wait to get home so two gays crowd a bathroom stall one stands in a shopping bag and they go at it. Gays to to the local gathering place, some kind of park, and go for public gay sex.

That is what gets them arrested and that is who "hates the cops." If they behaved in an acceptable manner the cops would leave them alone.

I’ve seen pics of men literally screwing in the middle of a crowded street in San Francisco with hundreds of onlookers watching.

I don’t think the cops care.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
May 25th, 2022 at 12:41:06 PM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51
Quote: ams288
I’ve seen pics of men literally screwing in the middle of a crowded street in San Francisco with hundreds of onlookers watching.

I don’t think the cops care.

I don't understand our nations fear of nudity. I am currently in the Caribbean and topless beaches are standard here and there is a nudist section of the beach about a half mile from where we go. Who cares?
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.
May 25th, 2022 at 1:47:53 PM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
Quote: DRich
I don't understand our nations fear of nudity. I am currently in the Caribbean and topless beaches are standard here and there is a nudist section of the beach about a half mile from where we go. Who cares?

There is a wide gap between public nudity and public sexual activity.
May 25th, 2022 at 1:57:25 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
What do conservatives want? For children not to be indoctrinated about sexual Identity by other people, or do they want to keep harping on how other parents teach their kids not to have issues with their own or others gender identity? I'm talking to you Ben Shapiro, and some other radio talk host with his own radio show i was listening to yesterday evening on a long drive home.

You either want ALL parents to make those choices, or you should STFU because you sound stupid.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
May 25th, 2022 at 2:04:27 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: rxwine
What do conservatives want?

They want their children not to be indoctrinated that they might be some kind of trans in school.

They do not want drag queens to be running story hour for 4 year olds.

They do want their children to be taught healthy behavior. Not perverted behaviors.

Unfortunately the perverts are running the curriculum these days.
The President is a fink.
May 25th, 2022 at 2:59:49 PM permalink
ams288
Quote: AZDuffman
They want their children not to be indoctrinated that they might be some kind of trans in school.

That would be much healthier than being indoctrinated into thinking they’re some kind of Republican. *shudder*
May 27th, 2022 at 7:20:33 PM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
Quote is from the LA Times.

"BERLIN — As mysterious cases of a rare and ominously named virus began surfacing in Europe, Germany’s disease-control center quickly told people to be on the lookout.
In a May 19 alert, the agency listed telltale symptoms of monkeypox: fever, aches, a rash. Then, in a further comment that set different alarm bells ringing, the bulletin pointedly warned men who have sex with men to “seek immediate medical attention” if they detect signs of the disease."

Looks like we might have another aids epidemic.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
May 28th, 2022 at 4:05:18 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: kenarman
Quote is from the LA Times.

"BERLIN — As mysterious cases of a rare and ominously named virus began surfacing in Europe, Germany’s disease-control center quickly told people to be on the lookout.
In a May 19 alert, the agency listed telltale symptoms of monkeypox: fever, aches, a rash. Then, in a further comment that set different alarm bells ringing, the bulletin pointedly warned men who have sex with men to “seek immediate medical attention” if they detect signs of the disease."

Looks like we might have another aids epidemic.

Yawn
Aids is hard to get
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
May 28th, 2022 at 7:43:42 AM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
Quote: terapined
Yawn
Aids is hard to get

Says the guy who still wears a mask against Covid.

World wide Covid deaths to date 6,309,992.

World wide Aids deaths to date 36,300,00 according to the UN.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
May 28th, 2022 at 7:54:28 AM permalink
ams288
Quote: kenarman
Says the guy who still wears a mask against Covid.

World wide Covid deaths to date 6,309,992.

World wide Aids deaths to date 36,300,00 according to the UN.

How long has Covid-19 been around and how long has Aids been around?