The Gay Thread

September 10th, 2019 at 4:38:51 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Gandler
It's not wishy-washy at all, I don't support underage people marrying or having sex with adults, I never thought that this would be controversial. It is well known that marriage is the one legal way for adults to have sex with minors and wealthy men use this to get very young women....

I highly doubt lots of wealthy men are marrying young women just to hook up. Not Americans. Middle-Eastern muslim cultures, sure, but they get their supply more from Third World nations. While there may be some sects in the USA that marry girls off young, the are not worried about the law, same as shooters do not care about gun laws.
The President is a fink.
September 10th, 2019 at 4:49:09 PM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
Quote: AZDuffman
I highly doubt lots of wealthy men are marrying young women just to hook up. Not Americans. Middle-Eastern muslim cultures, sure, but they get their supply more from Third World nations. While there may be some sects in the USA that marry girls off young, the are not worried about the law, same as shooters do not care about gun laws.

Oh its rampant in Islamic countries. But, I am talking about normal Western countries.

I don't think it's on anymore , but there used to be a show called "To Catch a Predator" where a young girl would try to see if they would be targeted by adults in online chatrooms. And, in many episodes, the older men would often bring up the idea of marriage "to make it legal", it is not a conspiracy theory, it is a well known trick in sex crime circles.
September 10th, 2019 at 4:53:44 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Oh its rampant in Islamic countries. But, I am talking about normal Western countries.

I don't think it's on anymore , but there used to be a show called "To Catch a Predator" where a young girl would try to see if they would be targeted by adults in online chatrooms. And, in many episodes, the older men would often bring up the idea of marriage "to make it legal", it is not a conspiracy theory, it is a well known trick in sex crime circles.

I saw the show a few times until it got repetitive. They could still "bring up" marriage. I am not buying that it causes the problem. I still say if the basis of gay marriage was fed to us as "they love each other" then you must support any marriage between people who "love each other."

We didn't open that door, the gays did.
The President is a fink.
September 10th, 2019 at 5:35:00 PM permalink
Gandler
I saw the show a few times until it got repetitive. They could still "bring up" marriage. I am not buying that it causes the problem. I still say if the basis of gay marriage was fed to us as "they love each other" then you must support any marriage between people who "love each other."

I can't support the marriage of somebody who is 45 to somebody is 13, I just can't....

"The Gays" did not open that door. Gender and age are very different. Age influences physical and mental development, younger people simply do not have the brain to make rational long term decisions, that is why you cannot smoke, gamble, join the military, drink, etc until 18 or 21. I don't know a single gay person who supports child marriage, most people who so that I know are religious and do so for religious reasons....
September 10th, 2019 at 5:40:03 PM permalink
AZDuffman
I can't support the marriage of somebody who is 45 to somebody is 13, I just can't....

"The Gays" did not open that door. Gender and age are very different. Age influences physical and mental development, younger people simply do not have the brain to make rational long term decisions, that is why you cannot smoke, gamble, join the military, drink, etc until 18 or 21. I don't know a single gay person who supports child marriage, most people who so that I know are religious and do so for religious reasons....

Sorry, but they did when they demanded marriage be redefined. It is now a legal contract, meaningless to anything biological.

The existence of NAMBLA shows there are gays who would support such a marriage.
The President is a fink.
September 10th, 2019 at 5:41:43 PM permalink
Gandler
Sorry, but they did when they demanded marriage be redefined. It is now a legal contract, meaningless to anything biological.

The existence of NAMBLA shows there are gays who would support such a marriage.

I have no idea who or what nambla is....

Marriage has always been a legal contract meaningless to anything biological, now gays can just be trapped in the bind too.
September 10th, 2019 at 5:45:48 PM permalink
AZDuffman
I have no idea who or what nambla is....

It is a disgusting gay organization that gays will deny is gay. I will let you google and wikipedia it. It may wake you up.

Quote:
Marriage has always been a legal contract meaningless to anything biological, now gays can just be trapped in the bind too.

No. Marriage was about a man and a woman joining legally to protect themselves, with the assumption they were to reproduce.

Save me the gay marriage support of people that could not or did not have kids because I have heard that nonsense before. Male/female is biologically correct. Male/male or female/female is not. Simple as that.
The President is a fink.
September 10th, 2019 at 5:55:14 PM permalink
Gandler
It is a disgusting gay organization that gays will deny is gay. I will let you google and wikipedia it. It may wake you up.

No. Marriage was about a man and a woman joining legally to protect themselves, with the assumption they were to reproduce.

Save me the gay marriage support of people that could not or did not have kids because I have heard that nonsense before. Male/female is biologically correct. Male/male or female/female is not. Simple as that.

Around 1000 members across the world? Has been ostracized and kicked out if gay gatherings since the 70s? Hardly seems to be relevant to the Gay community. Certainly not mainstream. I can honestly say I have never heard of it until literally just now, and I am pretty well versed on extremist groups....

But, they share a common goal with you, abolishing age of consent?
September 10th, 2019 at 6:25:57 PM permalink
Shrek
Threads: 6

Exactly! Libbies always want to pick and choose what they want legal and what they don't want legal. They loved changing the definition of "marriage" but they changed it to THEIR definition only. They rejected our definition and polygamists' definition. Only THEIR definition mattered.

And isn't it ironic that libbies think children should have the right to kill their unborn baby and the right to mutilate their own bodies via sex change? But then libbies all of a sudden care about the child's well being and draw the line when it comes to marriage?! Sorry libbies but you have no ground to stand on anymore.

I'm telling you it's insanity man. It's pure insanity. 😒
September 10th, 2019 at 6:33:27 PM permalink
KNathan
Threads: 37
Quote: Evenbob
I remember an ep of Sex in the City
20 years ago when Charlotte was
hanging around a group of Gay
women. They were all beautiful,
slender, educated, outgoing, fun,
personable, rich. In other words the
opposite of what a real group
of Gay women looks like.

They kicked her out after she
refused to do any Gay sex with
them. Sure was a nice looking
bunch of actresses playing
Lesbians, though.

Rachel Maddow is beautiful and she is a Lesbian. Samantha Robson was beautiful before she went for the Androgynous look. She was gorgeous with the longer hair.