Issue for the 2020s -- fertility rate

August 19th, 2022 at 10:15:16 AM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
Quote: AZDuffman
Would that be the same Trump who was the first potus. Not to get us in a war in 40 years who you are claiming would start a nuclear war?

Yes, of course that is what I wrote...duh.

Frankly I'm surprised he didn't push the button in anger after being voted out of office; he's exactly the kind of madman who could say "If I have to go, so do you all."

I base this claim on decades of watching this narcissistic, egoist oaf in action.
August 19th, 2022 at 10:39:11 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Would that be the same Trump who was the first potus. Not to get us in a war in 40 years who you are claiming would start a nuclear war?

Probably because he was giving away secret documents to them so they could take over easier.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
August 19th, 2022 at 1:15:19 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: missedhervee
Yes, of course that is what I wrote...duh.

Frankly I'm surprised he didn't push the button in anger after being voted out of office; he's exactly the kind of madman who could say "If I have to go, so do you all."

I base this claim on decades of watching this narcissistic, egoist oaf in action.

Well, that he was the most peaceful POTUS of our lives shows your judgement of him is pretty much 100% incorrect.

Let me guess, you watched his reality show every week and thought it was real?

Here is a news flash for you, professional wrestling is fake as well.
The President is a fink.
August 19th, 2022 at 3:09:00 PM permalink
Pacomartin
Threads: 1068
Quote: gamerfreak
Even if we assume that the cost of basic living like food/housing has stayed the same, wages have still declined significantly.

People had children in previous decades regardless of the cost of living. The population increased by a much less in the 1930s basically because immigration almost vanished.
106,021,537 census 1920
122,775,046 census 1930
132,164,569 census 1940
150,697,361 census 1950

In 2020 over half the counties in the US lost population relative to 2010. Pennsylvania saw 44 counies lose population and 23 counies gain population
August 19th, 2022 at 4:09:20 PM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
Here is a news flash for you, professional wrestling is fake as well.

So is your claim that your man really won.

Duh.
August 19th, 2022 at 4:38:25 PM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51
Given the fact that it is instinctive to reproduce, it takes a compelling reason to overpower instinct; the threat of nuclear war and the immediate extinction of humanity at the hands of elected fools such as Trump or Putin tips the balance in favor of "forget about it."

Do you think it is instinctive in humans to reproduce? I think sex may be instinctive and reproducing is just the bad end result of a lot of sex.
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.
August 20th, 2022 at 3:12:19 AM permalink
AZDuffman

Duh.

My claim is real. I have given the basis for it. You are free to choose not to believe it. At least I give a sound basis for my reasoning.

You, meanwhile, claim to be libertarian yet hate the most libertarian POTUS of our lifetime.
The President is a fink.
August 20th, 2022 at 5:16:32 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189

Duh.

Trumpers have adopted new standards of truth. Where you can claim something without proof, or think it might have happened, so it did. And refuse to believe all the processes in place including courts and election officials representing their own political goals.

They're too stupid to see how this can destroy the whole democratic process. Because they haven't figured out that it can be used by any political party, not just theirs. Not just the Democrats. any party out there and in the future.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
August 20th, 2022 at 5:35:20 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: rxwine

They're too stupid..............

It's really shocking the level of stupidity of Trump supporters.
You would think Trump pushing 2 total clowns (Oz and Walker) would somehow wake up the base.
Nope
If Trump can convince his people that OZ is their best chance to win the PA senate seat, no doubt Trump could go into the business selling them the Brooklyn Bridge.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
August 20th, 2022 at 11:17:30 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: rxwine
Trumpers have adopted new standards of truth. Where you can claim something without proof, or think it might have happened, so it did. And refuse to believe all the processes in place including courts and election officials representing their own political goals.

They're too stupid to see how this can destroy the whole democratic process. Because they haven't figured out that it can be used by any political party, not just theirs. Not just the Democrats. any party out there and in the future.

Sounds like you are describing liberals after 2000, 2008, 2016, and any other time they don’t get their way.
The President is a fink.