March 10th, 2022 at 1:46:37 PM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
March 11th, 2022 at 8:34:26 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: RonC
Anyone seen Dr. Fauci?

Saw him last night at our monthly secret libbie meeting. Didn’t get to speak with him though, he was busy using Hunter’s laptop to Skype with George Soros.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
March 11th, 2022 at 8:39:09 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: ams288
Saw him last night at our monthly secret libbie meeting. Didn’t get to speak with him though, he was busy using Hunter’s laptop to Skype with George Soros.

I thought he was trying out for the next Austin Powers movie as the next Dr Evil
Should be a smash hit because Trumpers truly believe DR Evil really exists just like Santa has been proven to be white
ROTFL
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
March 11th, 2022 at 9:20:09 AM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51
Quote: terapined
I thought he was trying out for the next Austin Powers movie as the next Dr Evil
Should be a smash hit because Trumpers truly believe DR Evil really exists just like Santa has been proven to be white
ROTFL

Hey now!! I bet you can't prove Santa isn't white.
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.
March 11th, 2022 at 10:14:30 AM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
Quote: DRich
Hey now!! I bet you can't prove Santa isn't white.

Sorry, Santa is white; Santa has a big belly, a big mouth, and is giving a big hug to Putin.

And yeah, those are anal beads he's clutching...a minion's gotta do what a minion's gotta do.

March 11th, 2022 at 12:19:01 PM permalink
ams288
Quote: missedhervee

Oh god… the sequel to the pee tape is more disturbing than we ever could have imagined…
March 12th, 2022 at 9:29:36 AM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
Quote from an interesting article in Rolling Stone.

"n the rainy morning of March 28, 2020, President Trump addressed a phalanx of journalists outside the White House following a call with New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo. “There’s a possibility that sometime today, we’ll do a quarantine — short-term, two weeks — of New York, probably New Jersey, and certain parts of Connecticut,” he said while clutching his umbrella. “This would be an enforceable quarantine. You know, I’d rather not do it, but we may need it.”

Hours later, Cuomo was asked during his daily press conference about Trump’s comments. “From a medical point of view, I don’t know what you’d be accomplishing,” he offered with a shrug."

That is for those that don't think that Trump took the pandemic seriously early. If you don't remember Cuomo eventually threw the Covid patients in seniors facilities. It is worth reading the complete article.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
March 12th, 2022 at 10:52:22 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: kenarman

That is for those that don't think that Trump took the pandemic seriously early.

Yawn
Meaningless words
What actions did he take on Mar 28????????????
I believe the death count is higher due to Trumps inaction.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
March 12th, 2022 at 12:23:13 PM permalink
ams288
Quote: kenarman
Quote from an interesting article in Rolling Stone.

"n the rainy morning of March 28, 2020, President Trump addressed a phalanx of journalists outside the White House following a call with New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo. “There’s a possibility that sometime today, we’ll do a quarantine — short-term, two weeks — of New York, probably New Jersey, and certain parts of Connecticut,” he said while clutching his umbrella. “This would be an enforceable quarantine. You know, I’d rather not do it, but we may need it.”

Hours later, Cuomo was asked during his daily press conference about Trump’s comments. “From a medical point of view, I don’t know what you’d be accomplishing,” he offered with a shrug."

That is for those that don't think that Trump took the pandemic seriously early. If you don't remember Cuomo eventually threw the Covid patients in seniors facilities. It is worth reading the complete article.

Donny didn’t take the pandemic seriously early on, or later on for that matter.

Unclear why you think one random quote speaks louder than months and months of actions.

Just ask Herman Cain.
March 12th, 2022 at 3:15:31 PM permalink
Pacomartin
Threads: 1068
We are basically at two years since the pandemic began and the death count has been dropping for the last 5 weeks.

Twice now the death count has dropped until around the 4th of July and then began inching up again. Let's pray the third time is somehow different.