Republican Nominee 2024

October 19th, 2021 at 8:35:01 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Mike Pompeo has lost a lot of weight.

It’s no secret he really wants to run for president. Will Donny let him?

“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
October 20th, 2021 at 5:39:07 PM permalink
fleaswatter
Threads: 3
Let's go Brandon
October 20th, 2021 at 5:55:09 PM permalink
ams288
YouTube videos don’t work for me.

So I can only assume this is another trolling attempt fail by fleaswatter. Will you ever succeed? Doubtful, you’re out of your league.
November 13th, 2021 at 6:13:12 PM permalink
ams288
Trump sours on DeSantis

Quote:
Trump has told his advisers that DeSantis privately assured him that he won’t run if Trump does, but that’s not enough for the former president — he wants DeSantis to say it in public.

It’s becoming very obvious why DeSantis seemed so determined this summer to kill off as many vulnerable FL seniors as possible: he was trying to eliminate Donny.
November 13th, 2021 at 6:36:39 PM permalink
ams288
And FWIW, Donny should be afraid of DeSantis! Much less baggage. MUCH greater chance of winning the 2024 election than the twice impeached insurrectionist.
November 13th, 2021 at 7:15:47 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: ams288
And FWIW, Donny should be afraid of DeSantis! Much less baggage. MUCH greater chance of winning the 2024 election than the twice impeached insurrectionist.

If they manage to neutralize each other's chances, fine with me.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
November 14th, 2021 at 6:33:56 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22

I look to my wife on matters such as this. She generally favors Republican ideals but detested Trump. She loved Biden but is generally against his agenda. Yes, mean tweets matters for more voters than you think. She doesn’t think much more highly of DeSantis than she did of Trump. Too bad Paul Ryan would never get the nomination. My wife would love an anti Trump Republican like Kinsinger or Cheney. Why not President Manchin? It seems like he is President already…. He can be the nominee of both parties….
November 14th, 2021 at 6:56:59 AM permalink
Tanko
Threads: 0
YouTube videos don’t work for me.

That problem can be fixed by downloading the Firefox browser.
November 14th, 2021 at 7:54:19 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: SOOPOO
I look to my wife on matters such as this. She generally favors Republican ideals but detested Trump. She loved Biden but is generally against his agenda. Yes, mean tweets matters for more voters than you think. She doesn’t think much more highly of DeSantis than she did of Trump. Too bad Paul Ryan would never get the nomination. My wife would love an anti Trump Republican like Kinsinger or Cheney. Why not President Manchin? It seems like he is President already…. He can be the nominee of both parties….

DeSantis doesn't have any more than the usual faults of politicians. Democrats will fire whatever missives they can against him. At least I will only have to like or dislike his policies if he were to win. I don't expect any major scandals or corruption. Just more of the minor crap that will occur.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
November 14th, 2021 at 7:57:14 AM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Threads: 23
Quote: SOOPOO

\Why wouldn't he? I like him for a dark horse Republican candidate, and while I can't say I'd vote for him in the General, I'd definitely vote for him in the Primary.
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman