Is Covid over?

December 2nd, 2022 at 3:06:21 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: petroglyph
https://summit.news/2022/12/02/rand-paul-fauci-caused-7-million-people-to-die-weve-caught-him-red-handed-he-wont-get-away/

Rand Paul is crazy.
He truly believes Dr Evil exists
Wasn't Rand Paul so livid over Fauci testimony that he demanded he be arrested?
It's pretty obvious Rand Paul absolutely hates Fauci.
Looks like Paul's criminal referral regarding Fauci was a massive nothingburger 2 years ago.
He got away with that despite a criminal referral from a sitting United States Senator
Hmm, caused 7 million deaths and no arrest
No doubt he will get away with this.
Rand Paul is just pounding sand as usual :-)
The odds are hugely in Fauci's favor
Anybody want to bet me about a Fauci arrest????????
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
December 2nd, 2022 at 4:10:47 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Evenbob
They were all vaccinated originally as far as boosters I have no idea. I have never been much of a social person and usually don't go anywhere anyway unless I have to. So being at home all the time doesn't bother me at all, I live in a really old house that needs constant work anyway. Always something to do. I have a 20 ft concrete tunnel that runs off of my basement it is completely underground that would make the perfect wine cellar. So that's my latest project, looking forward to it. The tunnel is there because there used to be a water well at the end of it. This is what they did in the old days to keep the well from freezing in the winter, they built well pits and tunnels. It's pretty cool actually, how many people have 20 foot tunnels running off their basement.

House near where I grew up had a tunnel to a fake wishing well. It was first house ever built for nuclear survival. They also did wells like that on real old places to outlast Indian sieges.
The President is a fink.
December 2nd, 2022 at 4:47:08 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: rquiredusername
I think I recall earlier in this thread AMS said he again only had a sore arm from the bivalent booster.

I’m so jealous of those people, I’ve been getting just absolutely destroyed starting 10 hours after for about 24 hours every time #2 through 4.

Got it at 11:00 am Wednesday, slept maybe 1.5 hours alternating between sweating under covers and convulsing chills all night. Slightly better but completely worthless lying in bed all day yesterday chills every time I got up, only consumed 15 calories of chicken broth between after lunch Wednesday and this morning, had trouble keeping that down. Completely fine this morning after finally being able to get some decent sleep.

Yes, got my bivalent booster and flu shot on the same day and I just had a sore shoulder.

Other members of my immediate family were taken out of commission for days by it. They got Moderna and I got Pfizer, unsure if that means anything.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
December 2nd, 2022 at 5:56:54 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: AZDuffman
House near where I grew up had a tunnel to a fake wishing well. It was first house ever built for nuclear survival. They also did wells like that on real old places to outlast Indian sieges.

When we bought this house 62 years ago there was a working well at the end of the tunnel. One of those wooden rod wells that work with a big flywheel. That's long gone and it's just sitting there empty now, and we hardly ever get Indiana attack around here anymore. In fact there was an Indian tribe of about 300 people in the early 1800s about a quarter-mile from where I'm sitting. There's a mineral spring that bubbles up out of the ground in the woods and that's where they lived. They all eventually died of measles most of them anyway. The native Americans around here are not like the ones you see in the movies. They are really short, chunky, ugly, huge noses, with totally pockmarked faces. You will not see them appearing on any commemorative coins anytime soon.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
December 3rd, 2022 at 2:45:11 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
When we bought this house 62 years ago there was a working well at the end of the tunnel. One of those wooden rod wells that work with a big flywheel. That's long gone and it's just sitting there empty now, and we hardly ever get Indiana attack around here anymore. In fact there was an Indian tribe of about 300 people in the early 1800s about a quarter-mile from where I'm sitting. There's a mineral spring that bubbles up out of the ground in the woods and that's where they lived. They all eventually died of measles most of them anyway. The native Americans around here are not like the ones you see in the movies. They are really short, chunky, ugly, huge noses, with totally pockmarked faces. You will not see them appearing on any commemorative coins anytime soon.

Indiana attack? What did Michigan do to piss off Indiana?

The one I saw with the well inside was also right on the first ever federal highway, down the road from Fort Necessity. It is not smart to put the well within the foundation of the house. For one thing you cannot do a conventional termite treatment if it is.
The President is a fink.
December 3rd, 2022 at 9:13:18 AM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51

I have a well in my backyard in Florida. I am guessing when my house was built in 1989 they didn't have city water yet.
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.
December 4th, 2022 at 1:43:07 PM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
"'BIGGEST COVER-UP IN HISTORY' I worked with the Wuhan lab – I tried to warn them & I KNOW Covid was a lab leak"

From the Irish Sun.

"Is The Sun a trustworthy news source? - Quorahttps://www.quora.com › Is-The-Sun-a-trustworthy-news-...
Dec 27, 2018 — They tend to be left-leaning/centrist, depending on your point of view, but the standards of journalism are high and they can certainly be considered reputable."

Look up the article if you wish, but I don't expect to change any of the 'open' (ie empty space) minds here.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
December 4th, 2022 at 2:08:11 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Looks like he has a newly published book to sell to me.

“ Huff, an epidemiologist, said in his new book, “The Truth About Wuhan,” that the pandemic was the result of the US government’s funding of coronaviruses in China.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
December 4th, 2022 at 3:23:05 PM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
Quote: rxwine
Looks like he has a newly published book to sell to me.

“ Huff, an epidemiologist, said in his new book, “The Truth About Wuhan,” that the pandemic was the result of the US government’s funding of coronaviruses in China.

So all books are by definition untrue, or only the ones that disrupt your world view?
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
December 4th, 2022 at 3:43:38 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: kenarman
"'BIGGEST COVER-UP IN HISTORY' I worked with the Wuhan lab – I tried to warn them & I KNOW Covid was a lab leak"

From the Irish Sun.

"Is The Sun a trustworthy news source? - Quorahttps://www.quora.com › Is-The-Sun-a-trustworthy-news-...
Dec 27, 2018 — They tend to be left-leaning/centrist, depending on your point of view, but the standards of journalism are high and they can certainly be considered reputable."

Look up the article if you wish, but I don't expect to change any of the 'open' (ie empty space) minds here.

So…. if it was a lab leak, what difference does that make now in almost 2023?

Should we nuke China or something as retribution? (That’s a joke - but I’m honestly curious, what would this “news” change?)
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman