Random Thought of the Day

August 29th, 2014 at 4:29:09 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: 1nickelmiracle
Elvis cults on Facebook who believe he is still alive. They watch some documentary or something about it or have believed before. One called "The Return of Elvis" where people lie saying they're his cousin or some other fraudulent story. Then it's like Harold CAMPING and they say he is coming back worldwide on some special date like a birthday then doesn't show up because too many believers or too much negativity in the group. Funny reading them say stuff like their whole family thinks they're crazy, but they believe Anyways. Probably just kicked out FOR SUGGESTING A SEANCE ASKING ROBIN WILLIAMS WHERE ELVIS IS.

I took a training class at work several years ago.
The class got sidetracked and delved into a music discussion.
The trainer said she was a huge Michael Jackson fan.
Get this, Michael is alive. yup, alive.
She said the whole family is in on it. She was a very smart trainer and is totally convinced Michael is alive.
She said there are all kinds of clues out there.
Unbelievable.
I went on the internet, yup, there's a whole cultish group of fans convinced the king of pop is still kicking it.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
August 29th, 2014 at 6:32:38 AM permalink
Nareed
Threads: 346
Quote: 1nickelmiracle
Saw article about the hologram experiment to test if the whole universe is a hologram. It would make sense, so yes they are trying to drive us crazy.

"I did not try. I succeeded" Sheldon Cooper, Quantum Physicist ;)
Donald Trump is a one-term LOSER
August 31st, 2014 at 10:08:40 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote:
ELIZABETH, Colo. — A woman says she was texting and driving when she hit a pole that went through her car, piercing her thigh and buttocks.

Elizabeth firefighters had to saw off the front and back end of the pole to get the woman out.

Christina Jahnz says she was in the parking lot of Elizabeth Middle School on Wednesday morning to deliver her daughter's saxophone, which had been left at home. As she was driving away from the school, Jahnz started texting her friend.

"I was running late for a business meeting, so I did a voice text. I looked down to make sure it was all right. The next thing I knew, I was looking up, there was white powder from the air bags deployed," Jahnz said.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/09/01/woman-texting-impaled-buttocks/14918723/
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
August 31st, 2014 at 10:18:40 PM permalink
1nickelmiracle
Threads: 24
Texting while driving is easy on an analog phone with the blind button but too hard on a completely smooth surface. She says she was using voice to text, which I'm unaware of but eventually the same problem having to take your eyes away from the road. She is probably lucky it wasn't a more painful bloody direct shot.
August 31st, 2014 at 11:22:29 PM permalink
Fleastiff
Threads: 62
I once met a lawyer who believed in the efficacy of the Bermuda Triangle.

Ever been on the Maid of the Mist when they announce the boat is crossing over the international boundary and people get up to look over the side?

As to texting and driving most laws against it lead to increased accidents because it has to be hidden from view and therefore takes the eyes off the road far more.
September 9th, 2014 at 1:03:36 AM permalink
rxwine
So, this clip had one of the highest view counts of this show. I didn't know what lyft car was.

You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
September 14th, 2014 at 1:28:53 PM permalink
rxwine
I was questioning whether anyone could do some of these moves without some genetic help, but someone in the comments section did point out that infants can move in extreme ways (foot next to head) when they are born.

September 21st, 2014 at 7:46:38 PM permalink
rxwine
Hitler's only surviving food taster.

Quote:
Hitler would only have "good German stock" testing his food so she was rounded up by the S.S., driven off on a bus and told to eat Hitler's lunch every day before he did

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/real-life-stories/adolf-hitlers-food-taster-tells-4282509#ixzz3E0bEido1
September 21st, 2014 at 10:35:02 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
Quote: rxwine

Well we know how dangerous gmo food is, so I guess she is still taking her chances.

Wait till she try's some of this friggin shrimp raised in a Taiwanese sewage treatment facility. Or some melamine baby formula.

We are all test subjects now.

Even the dog food is poison.
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
September 22nd, 2014 at 2:59:34 AM permalink
Fleastiff
Threads: 62
Don't forget the bottled water...... sold in plastic manufactured in China where conformance to product purity standards is a hoot.