Random Thought of the Day

June 3rd, 2021 at 7:11:27 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
So when you look up people doing "onlyfans" you run into stuff like this. You ever see a dog tilt his head when it's not sure what it's seeing? I think I did that. NSFW

You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
June 4th, 2021 at 4:37:40 AM permalink
odiousgambit
Threads: 154
Quote: rxwine
So when you look up people doing "onlyfans" you run into stuff like this. You ever see a dog tilt his head when it's not sure what it's seeing? I think I did that.

If you are going to send us this stuff, try to find something that's not censored! jk

and btw if you had a copies of this kind of stuff on your computer, uncensored, it'd be a felony I think
I'm Still Standing, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah [it's an old guy chant for me]
June 4th, 2021 at 5:11:50 AM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Threads: 23
Quote: odiousgambit
If you are going to send us this stuff, try to find something that's not censored! jk

and btw if you had a copies of this kind of stuff on your computer, uncensored, it'd be a felony I think

I'd assume she's of legal age.

Is OnlyFans a site by which she pays me to watch her videos? I can't see any possible incentive to do so otherwise.
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
June 4th, 2021 at 8:48:28 AM permalink
rxwine
Quote: Mission146
I'd assume she's of legal age.

Nah, it's just an FBI sting.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
June 5th, 2021 at 8:01:26 PM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51
I was recently in Charleston South Carolina staying at the Belmond hotel and had a can of water. Not sparkling water, just regular flat water. I don't know that I have seen that before. Out west everything is bottled water.
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.
June 5th, 2021 at 8:22:15 PM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
Quote: DRich
I was recently in Charleston South Carolina staying at the Belmond hotel and had a can of water. Not sparkling water, just regular flat water. I don't know that I have seen that before. Out west everything is bottled water.

I am guessing it is more of a Belmond thing. I am in Charleston a few days a month and have not seen that. Was it a brand or did it have the hotel logo on it?

I honestly think it would be better (as far as taste), I am not big on the taste of plastic bottles (not counting glass bottles). But, I can't say that I have ever seen it in Charleston or anywhere on the East Coast. (Not counting sparkling water like you say, there are quite a few brands of that in cans everywhere). I usually like metal bottles for everyday water consumption.
June 6th, 2021 at 7:47:21 AM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51
Quote: Gandler
I am guessing it is more of a Belmond thing. I am in Charleston a few days a month and have not seen that. Was it a brand or did it have the hotel logo on it?

I honestly think it would be better (as far as taste), I am not big on the taste of plastic bottles (not counting glass bottles). But, I can't say that I have ever seen it in Charleston or anywhere on the East Coast. (Not counting sparkling water like you say, there are quite a few brands of that in cans everywhere). I usually like metal bottles for everyday water consumption.

I don't remember them being branded by the hotel but they might have been. It was the first time that I remember having flat water in a can. I spent a few months in Madrid Spain and they may have had canned water but I don't think I ever bought one.
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.
June 6th, 2021 at 10:05:43 AM permalink
odiousgambit
Threads: 154
I got the impression they produced them in cans during an emergency, like after a hurricane. The hotel maybe got ahold of some of those
I'm Still Standing, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah [it's an old guy chant for me]
June 6th, 2021 at 10:39:56 AM permalink
rxwine
Quote: odiousgambit
I got the impression they produced them in cans during an emergency, like after a hurricane. The hotel maybe got ahold of some of those

Sometimes can drinks taste like aluminum to me which I don't really enjoy.

(or at least what I imagine aluminum tastes like)
June 9th, 2021 at 8:18:41 AM permalink
rxwine
Quote:
. "I was on set for a filming of Ghost Hunters in Buffalo, New York. On the show, they're 'investigating' an upper level of the Buffalo Central Terminal when they hear a 'disembodied' voice say, 'Get out!' It was the property manager on a lower level yelling at homeless people to clear out."

"Everyone knew it was him, but it somehow made it into the show as an 'unexplained' event."