In The News Today...

Thread Rating:

February 4th, 2021 at 5:20:52 PM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
Quote: kenarman
You actually believe that Biden in calling the shots? He is president in name only. His historical voting record is meaningless in todays politics.

This may be crazy to say, but yes I believe that he is calling the shots... He is not making many people on the far left happy, so I am not sure who you think is pulling the strings.....

I have said since the early days of the campaign I don't love President Biden (certainly does not excite me), but he is a vast improvement over the former President.
At least I am confident that we will not be in an increased threat level when I wake up because of a late night social media blast of some world leader....

He was not my first pick (not even top five), but I am satisfied with the stability in times that are by their nature crazy enough.....

I don't know who people think is pulling President Biden's strings? Certainly not the far left (in some cases sadly so)....

Once COVID ends (which will probably also correlate the calming of election fraud crazes), this will be an uneventful four years (which is a good thing)..... I hope with a majority there is some positive social reforms that pass, but even if not I will be happy.
February 4th, 2021 at 5:39:29 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Tactics of the left.

Quote:
AOC Supporters Are Flooding The #AOCLied Hashtag With Pet Pictures

Yikes. Frightening.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
February 4th, 2021 at 6:01:40 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: rxwine
Tactics of the left.

Yikes. Frightening.

lol
i have to be desperately bored to go to twitter
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
February 4th, 2021 at 6:20:03 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Putin and the current Democrat administration are far apart on the political spectrum but both using the same tactics against the opposition.

lmao

Biden’s gonna poison Donny’s underwear.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
February 4th, 2021 at 7:13:35 PM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
Quote: Gandler
This may be crazy to say, but yes I believe that he is calling the shots... He is not making many people on the far left happy, so I am not sure who you think is pulling the strings.....

I have said since the early days of the campaign I don't love President Biden (certainly does not excite me), but he is a vast improvement over the former President.
At least I am confident that we will not be in an increased threat level when I wake up because of a late night social media blast of some world leader....

He was not my first pick (not even top five), but I am satisfied with the stability in times that are by their nature crazy enough.....

I don't know who people think is pulling President Biden's strings? Certainly not the far left (in some cases sadly so)....
b
Once COVID ends (which will probably also correlate the calming of election fraud crazes), this will be an uneventful four years (which is a good thing)..... I hope with a majority there is some positive social reforms that pass, but even if not I will be happy.

I don't expect any blast's from Biden either. China will be able to finish the complete assimilation of Hong Kong and get a good start on taking back Taiwan with a toothless tiger in the whitehouse.

You mention "Once Covid ends" just curious what 'ends' means to you and when you think that will be.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
February 4th, 2021 at 7:41:18 PM permalink
terapined
I don't expect any blast's from Biden either. China will be able to finish the complete assimilation of Hong Kong and get a good start on taking back Taiwan with a toothless tiger in the whitehouse.

You mention "Once Covid ends" just curious what 'ends' means to you and when you think that will be.

China taking Taiwan
ROTFL
You really dont understand that area
Hong Kong is inevitable. China sped up the clock but there was no doubt from anybody of eventual assimilation into the mainland.
It was predictable over a 100 years ago when the English were obligated to hand HK back
Taiwan on the other hand, it will take an invasion and thats simply not happening.

I dont think covid will ever end in this country
Other parts of the world yes, the USA, no way. Too many pro virus
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
February 4th, 2021 at 8:37:57 PM permalink
kenarman
Quote: terapined
China taking Taiwan
ROTFL
You really don't understand that area
Hong Kong is inevitable. China sped up the clock but there was no doubt from anybody of eventual assimilation into the mainland.
It was predictable over a 100 years ago when the English were obligated to hand HK back
Taiwan on the other hand, it will take an invasion and thats simply not happening.

I dont think covid will ever end in this country
Other parts of the world yes, the USA, no way. Too many pro virus

Who do you think will stop China from invading Taiwan? They won't be able to defend themselves and Biden won't do anything. It would be like Canada trying to stop the US from invading. Having a wild card in the white house added the unpredictability to keep everyone in line. That China will eventually become one country again is a foregone conclusion.

I agree with you on covid it, is here to stay and I expect we are probably still at least another year to get back to some sense of normalcy.
February 4th, 2021 at 9:09:00 PM permalink
terapined
Who do you think will stop China from invading Taiwan?

$
February 5th, 2021 at 2:39:35 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135

I agree with you on covid it, is here to stay and I expect we are probably still at least another year to get back to some sense of normalcy.

You agree with a guy who fits the profile of a superspreader then calls other people pro-virus? Travels state to state yet says people are not staying home wearing masks? That is not someone trying to stop the virus. Doesn't Dr. Fauci want us all to remain at home?

Really?
The President is a fink.
February 5th, 2021 at 7:03:20 AM permalink
kenarman
Quote: AZDuffman
You agree with a guy who fits the profile of a superspreader then calls other people pro-virus? Travels state to state yet says people are not staying home wearing masks? That is not someone trying to stop the virus. Doesn't Dr. Fauci want us all to remain at home?

Really?

You can't call him a superspreader ADZ, the virus doesn't exist in your world you have to be consistent. You are right of course that travelling the country during the pandemic is not consistent with his antivirus stance. I believe there is a virus and it is killing people. I also believe that there is very little we can do to stop it and what we are currently doing does more damage to our society than the virus does. I also believe the freedoms that we are giving up under the mantra "but if it saves one more life" are the most dangerous effect of all.