In The News Today...

Thread Rating:

February 6th, 2021 at 8:03:30 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote:
Judge Orders One America News network to Pay Rachel Maddow and MSNBC $250,000 in Attorney Fees For Filing Frivolous Defamation Lawsuit

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/judge-orders-oan-to-pay-rachel-maddow-and-msnbc-250-000-in-attorney-fees-for-filing-frivolous-defamation-lawsuit/ar-BB1dsogy?ocid=msedgntp
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
February 7th, 2021 at 3:04:18 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: rxwine
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/judge-orders-oan-to-pay-rachel-maddow-and-msnbc-250-000-in-attorney-fees-for-filing-frivolous-defamation-lawsuit/ar-BB1dsogy?ocid=msedgntp

Bad week for right wing propaganda networks....
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
February 7th, 2021 at 3:05:01 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: SOOPOO
A true core body temperature of 94 is close to death. Without special techniques as used in intentional comas, etc.. Supposefly they are not taking your skin temperature, by the way. I have less than zero trust in their accuracy.

Well I guess you can add in one more example of why not to trust them. I have to say I was a skeptic based on how they worked. Now I am really one and will not buy one except as a toy.
The President is a fink.
February 7th, 2021 at 11:38:17 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: ams288
Bad week for right wing propaganda networks....

Foxnews in a bad spot
The 2.7 bil lawsuit has teeth
The pink slime lawsuit proves that
It's really incredible the BS fox was pushing and now there are consequences
Now that they are in 3rd place, what will they do?
They lost the hard right correctly calling AZ and those in the center and left won't watch.
Maybe the answer is to become a real news network instead of the propaganda machine for Trump they ended up becoming.
The irony. Trump complains about fake news and Fox ends up pushing the biggest fake news story ever
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
February 7th, 2021 at 1:18:19 PM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51
Quote: terapined

Maybe the answer is to become a real news network instead of the propaganda machine for Trump they ended up becoming.

Sadly, I think all the news networks are pandering. I wish we had a government non profit news network.
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.
February 7th, 2021 at 1:52:36 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: DRich
Sadly, I think all the news networks are pandering. I wish we had a government non profit news network.

You mean like Pravda was?
The President is a fink.
February 7th, 2021 at 2:03:58 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73

I actually like the BBC reporting on the US
They're somewhat detached helping to give an independent point of view on the news happening here
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
February 7th, 2021 at 2:17:58 PM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14

The government owned CBC is extremely slanted to the left. Pandering to anybody who is poor or not white.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
February 8th, 2021 at 11:28:44 AM permalink
fleaswatter
Threads: 3
Never underestimate the ridiculousness of the looney left:

Tom Brady Called “Racist” For Winning Super Bowl During Black History Month

My highlight of the super bowl was dementia joe bidumb and his handler being booed during their pre-superbowl address.
Let's go Brandon
February 8th, 2021 at 12:59:55 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: fleaswatter
Never underestimate the ridiculousness of the looney left:

Tom Brady Called “Racist” For Winning Super Bowl During Black History Month

That’s silly.

There are better reasons to call him a racist.

“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman