Why do liberals hate Trump?

So. Many. Reasons.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
October 24th, 2021 at 5:41:19 AM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51
Quote: AZDuffman
Why do liberals hate Trump?

Because he always gets proven right when he calls them out.

Taliban liberals tearing down statues of Jefferson just like he said they would.

I had no issues with Trump's politics but I never voted for him because he always acted like a moron. To me that was more important than the politics.
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.
October 24th, 2021 at 6:42:21 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: rxwine

Removing statues doesn't rewrite history, regardless of whether I think one or the other deserves to stay up.

You need to wake up instead of being woke. Removing statues is right out of the Taliban and 1984. It is all about rewriting history.
The President is a fink.
October 24th, 2021 at 6:44:44 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: DRich
I had no issues with Trump's politics but I never voted for him because he always acted like a moron. To me that was more important than the politics.

That is like hiring the guy who drives the nicer car and wears a nicer suit no matter his qualifications.
The President is a fink.
October 24th, 2021 at 6:50:30 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
You need to wake up instead of being woke. Removing statues is right out of the Taliban and 1984. It is all about rewriting history.

I hadn't heard we started teaching history based on what statues are up. Guess no one ever heard of Hitler. Better start putting him up if that's the case.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
October 24th, 2021 at 6:57:59 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: rxwine
I hadn't heard we started teaching history based on what statues are up. Guess no one ever heard of Hitler. Better start putting him up if that's the case.

Perhaps you should educate yourself. Removing statues is about rewriting history. Just removing what one group does not like. Real "1984" and how they just changed what they wanted to change. See, simplistic people do not understand this. They say things like, "duh, so we are going to forget about Hitler if we do not have a statue of him?!"

Smart people see it is about erasing people from history. Changing how they are thought of. Removing what some people do not like.

Why do you think they are pushing to have the statues removed in the first place?
The President is a fink.
October 24th, 2021 at 8:27:25 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Pig kidney transplanted to human.
The President is a fink.
October 24th, 2021 at 8:38:26 AM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146

Why do you think they are pushing to have the statues removed in the first place?

Jefferson owned slaves. Libby's want to remove any reminder that slavery ever existed. Yet they are the first ones to climb on the bandwagon of having reparations for blacks because of slavery. What they do never makes any sense. If I was black I would want more statues of white people that owned slaves so we would never forget our history.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
October 24th, 2021 at 8:54:56 AM permalink
AZDuffman
error please delete
The President is a fink.
October 24th, 2021 at 9:44:15 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Perhaps you should educate yourself. Removing statues is about rewriting history. Just removing what one group does not like. Real "1984" and how they just changed what they wanted to change. See, simplistic people do not understand this. They say things like, "duh, so we are going to forget about Hitler if we do not have a statue of him?!"

Smart people see it is about erasing people from history. Changing how they are thought of. Removing what some people do not like.

Quote:

It makes dumb people who think it changes history upset.

Btw, you want a federal law that people can't remove statues?

edit - legally that is.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?