In The News Today...

Thread Rating:

January 18th, 2022 at 4:29:49 AM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Threads: 23
Quote: terapined
https://m.dailykos.com/stories/2022/1/15/2074895/-Journalist-states-the-obvious-COVID-is-killing-Trump-supporters-by-the-hundreds-each-day

As the days go by. 2022 is slipping from the Republicans grasp.

"The profile of a typical COVID victim is now an older unvaccinated person who is obese and lives in a rural area, far from a hospital. In other words, this is the same profile as a Trumper."

They're usually Evangelical Christians, also.
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
January 18th, 2022 at 4:46:44 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: Mission146
They're usually Evangelical Christians, also.

And god provided a vaccine that they ignore
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
January 18th, 2022 at 5:18:59 AM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Threads: 23
Quote: terapined
And god provided a vaccine that they ignore

God would first have to exist in order to provide anything.
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
January 18th, 2022 at 6:45:12 AM permalink
terapined
Senator Rand Paul
@RandPaul
.@DIRECTV is cancelling @OANN so I just cancelled my home Direct TV. Why give money to people who hate us?

ROTFL. Ron Paul thinks direct TV hates "us" whoever is "us"
Direct TV carried that Bozo OANN for years
Sling TV never ever carried OANN
Ron should be thanking Direct TV for keeping OANN alive. Would have died years ago because nobody else carries them
If a company can't stand on its own. Should go out of business. Thats how the free market works. Capitalism.
If Direct TV canceled CNN, Rand would celebrate because its about "us" , not the free market. CNN gets eyeballs, all the righties watch. That's the free market. I barely know that OANN exists. Obviously righties not watching it enough, too busy putting CNN under a microscope
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
January 18th, 2022 at 7:58:50 AM permalink
JimRockford
Threads: 2
Quote: Mission146
God would first have to exist in order to provide anything.

I think he means Donald Trump is God.
The mind hungers for that on which it feeds.
January 18th, 2022 at 8:27:13 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: JimRockford
I think he means Donald Trump is God.

He is infatuated enough with Trump that it is possible.
The President is a fink.
January 18th, 2022 at 8:45:15 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote:
a company started by Bill Gates, TerraPower, announced it had chosen Kemmerer (Wyoming) for a nontraditional, sodium-cooled nuclear reactor that will bring on workers from a local coal-fired power plant scheduled to close soon.

Many residents in Kemmerer, where the population of 2,700 is little-changed since the 1990s, see the TerraPower project as a much-needed economic boost because Rocky Mountain Power's Naughton power plant will close 2025. The plant employs about 230 and a mine that supplies coal exclusively to the plant — and is also at risk of closing if it can't find another customer — almost 300.

“Kemmerer needs something or it’ll become a dust bowl,” said Ken Spears, a 69-year-old retired coal mine worker whose family has depended on the mine and power plant for generations.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/in-tiny-wyoming-town-bill-gates-bets-big-on-nuclear-power/ar-AAST5bI?ocid=msedgntp
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
January 18th, 2022 at 8:57:44 AM permalink
terapined
Quote: rxwine
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/in-tiny-wyoming-town-bill-gates-bets-big-on-nuclear-power/ar-AAST5bI?ocid=msedgntp

Cool
During my travels
Seen many depressed US towns
January 18th, 2022 at 9:34:24 AM permalink
terapined
https://www.yahoo.com/news/disgusting-newly-released-video-captures-160700486.html

WTF
Some cops should not be cops. Shocking that a police Sargent would lose his cool and choke a fellow police officer. Disgusting
January 18th, 2022 at 1:52:42 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Louis Anderson in the hospital for blood cancer.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?