ams288
Threads: 29
Madonna looks absolutely terrifying these days:

“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
April 4th, 2022 at 8:28:29 AM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 97
Good grief!

"I think I'm turning Japanese, I think I'm turning Japanese, I really think so."

Or is it Finnish?

Whatever, her plastic surgeon should be barred from slicing and dicing again.

Ewwwww...
April 5th, 2022 at 2:40:31 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
I wouldn't buy things to consume from a company online that I wasn't familiar wiith.

Quote:
A law student died after eating cannabis candy she had delivered to her home, police believe.

British woman Damilola Grace Olakanmi, 23, and her 21-year-old American friend both fell ill after each consuming just one of the marijuana-laced 'gummy' candies at Olakanmi's house in Ilford, London.

The pair ate the gummies at around 11:30 p.m. on April 29, and both were hospitalized, with an air ambulance flying Olakanmi to a hospital in nearby Romford, Essex.

London's Metropolitan Police said they are investigating whether the death may be linked to another case in March, which saw a woman rushed to hospital after eating a cannabis candy in the London borough of Tower Hamlets.

Detectives are seeking to discover whether the two incidents were caused by the same batch of candy.

Olakanmi had bought the "Trrlli Peachie O" branded candy through a cellphone messaging app and they were later delivered to her home. Her American friend, a student visiting the UK, has now been discharged from the hospital.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/woman-dies-after-eating-marijuana-gummies-she-ordered-online/ar-AAVTnOE?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=dee6b53e481c42b9b04db43fd581142f
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
April 5th, 2022 at 2:46:23 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: rxwine
I wouldn't buy things to consume from a company online that I wasn't familiar wiith.

Anybody who eats that crap deserves what they get anyway. There's a reason they call it dope.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
April 5th, 2022 at 3:01:45 PM permalink
missedhervee
Quote: Evenbob
Anybody who eats that crap deserves what they get anyway. There's a reason they call it dope.

Cannabis is here to stay.

Time to have it legalized and taxed by the feds; maybe a bit of FDA quality control wouldn't hurt either.
April 5th, 2022 at 3:04:11 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: rxwine

Wow
I was given free edibles on a Nashville St
These dispensarys are literally just a shack set up on a street. Sometimes just a guy operating out of a brief case on a street corner
Pics coming
Alcohol is under way more strict control as doormen check ID
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
April 5th, 2022 at 3:23:37 PM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
Quote: missedhervee
Cannabis is here to stay.

Time to have it legalized and taxed by the feds; maybe a bit of FDA quality control wouldn't hurt either.

I agree.

This was an illegal delivery in the U.K. this would have never occurred if it was regulated. Though the article does not say the cause of death.

Really the only danger in cannabis (especially when eaten and not smoked, smoking of course has the standard smoking risks) is when it is illegal.
April 5th, 2022 at 3:41:51 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: Evenbob

We’ve all seen the crap you eat in that thread over at WoV. Get off your high horse.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
April 5th, 2022 at 4:33:55 PM permalink
missedhervee
Quote: ams288
We’ve all seen the crap you eat in that thread over at WoV. Get off your high horse.

I gotta wonder whether EB secretly indulges in cannabis before eating; a powerful case of the munchies might overcome the likely revulsion any reasonable man would have over most of his unappetizing culinary creations.
April 8th, 2022 at 5:20:35 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
This clown thinks running for Govenor is community service
Lock him up

https://www.oregonlive.com/news/2022/04/ammon-bundy-sentenced-to-jail-fined-for-contempt-of-court.html
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"