In The News Today...

Thread Rating:

April 8th, 2022 at 7:06:28 AM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51
Quote: terapined
This clown thinks running for Govenor is community service
Lock him up

https://www.oregonlive.com/news/2022/04/ammon-bundy-sentenced-to-jail-fined-for-contempt-of-court.html

I would prefer to see Al Bundy run.
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.
April 8th, 2022 at 8:02:34 AM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 97
Now, now, calm down.

Give the people of Idaho what they want.

They're a Trumpish lot, those potato growers; if they want this idiot let em have him, who are we to stop them from getting whom and what they legally vote into power?

They chafe badly under liberal leaders, which only makes sense for rural people who rarely experience much benefit from liberals.
April 9th, 2022 at 9:39:47 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Well yea
One of the dumbest journalists on the planet
She believes DR Evil is for real
What a clown

https://thehill.com/news/media/3262465-lara-logan-says-she-was-pushed-out-at-fox-news/
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
April 9th, 2022 at 11:22:46 AM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 97
Then we have ... Kid Rock.

Opens concerts with a recorded message from Trump.

Egad, the horror.

https://uproxx.com/viral/kid-rock-donald-trump-video-opener-shows/
April 9th, 2022 at 11:56:40 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote:
The largest-ever U.S. fines against unruly passengers have been proposed against two travelers accused of assaulting flight crew members last year, the Federal Aviation Administration said Friday.

A woman, who has not been publicly identified, faces a $81,950 civil fine after officials said that she threatened a flight attendant who offered to help her after a fall and tried to open a cabin door. The passenger hit, head-butted, bit and spit at crew members, the FAA said in a statement.

The incident happened in July on a American Airlines flight from Dallas to Charlotte, N.C., the agency said. The passenger could also face criminal prosecution, the FAA said.

Another woman is facing a $77,272 fine after she attempted she tried to hug and kiss another passenger, tried to "exit during flight," and bit a passenger multiple times, the FAA said. She was restrained during the Delta Air Lines flight from Las Vegas to Atlanta in July, also in July, officials said.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/2-airline-passengers-accused-biting-spitting-flights-face-largest-pena-rcna23694
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
April 9th, 2022 at 12:02:18 PM permalink
rxwine
I don't know if I ever mentioned it, I helped hold down a passenger on an international flight and we took an unscheduled stop in Canada where he was taken off.

I mostly sat on him in the aisle, but not on his neck (so he lived)

It's a pain to have your flight and schedule messed up by one person so I don't have much sympathy to what punishment they get.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
April 9th, 2022 at 12:49:50 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: rxwine
I don't know if I ever mentioned it, I helped hold down a passenger on an international flight and we took an unscheduled stop in Canada where he was taken off.

I mostly sat on him in the aisle, but not on his neck (so he lived)

It's a pain to have your flight and schedule messed up by one person so I don't have much sympathy to what punishment they get.

What was he doing that caused the ruckus? How did you get selected to sit on him?
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
April 9th, 2022 at 2:02:04 PM permalink
rxwine
Quote: ams288
What was he doing that caused the ruckus? How did you get selected to sit on him?

Other than the drinks he had ordered he had his own bottle of Johnny Walker red. Violent drunk. Maybe something else, but I never heard if what.

I was nearby. I wasn't the only one who ended up holding him down. After he was wore out, it was just a matter of keeping on top of him.
April 11th, 2022 at 11:12:49 AM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
The lefties are in total meltdown freak mode now that Elon Musk turned down the invitation to join the board at Twitter. Turns out it would limit his power too much. If you're a board member you have to follow certain rules about what you can and cannot say about Twitter and you can only own 15% of the company stock. He has far more power by staying as far away from the board as he can. He can own as much stock as he wants and say anything he wants. The lefties are terrified he's going to bring free speech to Twitter. Free speech was the thing this country was based on but oh no, can't have that on social media. All we can have is controlled speech. Twitter just banned somebody famous today for implying that the vaccines alter DNA. There's lots of talk on both sides of this but not on Twitter, free speech there is banned.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
April 11th, 2022 at 1:40:27 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Evenbob, 4 days ago:

Quote: Evenbob
I am so enjoying the lefties melting down over Elon Musk buying a controlling interest of Twitter.

Evenbob, today:

Quote: Evenbob
The lefties are in total meltdown freak mode now that Elon Musk turned down the invitation to join the board at Twitter

LMAO

“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman