In The News Today...

Thread Rating:

June 28th, 2017 at 3:00:49 PM permalink
YeahBaby
Threads: 5
Quote: ams288
Source? lol

u always say that when someone beats u lol!!
June 28th, 2017 at 3:29:17 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: YeahBaby
u always say that when someone beats u lol!!

Nope
just want to see a source
source please :-)
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
June 28th, 2017 at 11:47:06 PM permalink
Fleastiff
Threads: 62
Seven month pregnant wife charged with manslaughter for firing pistol into book held by husband in front of his chest as part of youtube video stunt. He had showed her a book that had stopped a bullet and told her it was safe.

Fifty calibre at one foot went right thru the book and killed him.

Manslaughter?? Foolish attempt to make money on youtube but how much knowledge should she be held to have about the danger involved.
June 29th, 2017 at 12:04:59 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
It was apparently known by others that he had been pressuring her to do it, so I don't think she'll do any time. Dumb. But he did also show her a book the bullet didn't go all the way through. Of course, as that fitness model found out a hard impact alone to the chest can cause the heart to malfunction or stop.

One thing all this Internet access to the world shows. There's a hella lot dumb shit going on out there.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
June 29th, 2017 at 2:48:38 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Fleastiff
Seven month pregnant wife charged with manslaughter for firing pistol into book held by husband in front of his chest as part of youtube video stunt. He had showed her a book that had stopped a bullet and told her it was safe.

Maybe he had just had enough of he and wanted out any way possible....

Will the liberals blame the NRA?

This was shown on "The Sopranos" with a phone book and worked. Yet another person thinking TV is reality.
The President is a fink.
June 29th, 2017 at 4:22:11 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: AZDuffman
Will the liberals blame the NRA?

No. In this case we will just blame pure stupidity.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
June 29th, 2017 at 5:09:04 AM permalink
RonC
Threads: 8
Idiot runs over Ten Commandments monument in Arkansas.

I guess he posted it on Facebook Live. Thanks for helping with your conviction! I hope he gets the maximum possible sentence. A clear and concise message needs to be sent to ANYONE who destroys property thinking somehow that equals "peaceful civil disobedience."

You can be for or against this statue but anyone who thinks this wretched human being did the right thing is a total moron who really does not want to live in this country...they want something different and think violent actions are the way to get it.
June 29th, 2017 at 5:13:41 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: RonC
Idiot runs over Ten Commandments monument in Arkansas.

I guess he posted it on Facebook Live. Thanks for helping with your conviction! I hope he gets the maximum possible sentence. A clear and concise message needs to be sent to ANYONE who destroys property thinking somehow that equals "peaceful civil disobedience."

You can be for or against this statue but anyone who thinks this wretched human being did the right thing is a total moron who really does not want to live in this country...they want something different and think violent actions are the way to get it.

It is another example of the increasing tempo of violent "peaceful" protests in the USA.

FB has to be the best friend a cop ever had, better than a CI!
The President is a fink.
June 29th, 2017 at 5:41:12 AM permalink
RonC
Threads: 8
Quote: AZDuffman
It is another example of the increasing tempo of violent "peaceful" protests in the USA.

FB has to be the best friend a cop ever had, better than a CI!

I hear now that he might have destroyed things like this before. Since he does not know how to follow the rules, I am even more in favor of him get the maximum sentence.
June 29th, 2017 at 6:02:37 AM permalink
Fleastiff
Threads: 62
Quote: RonC
.they want something different and think violent actions are the way to get it.
Yeah, and sometimes they even have the nerve to call it a party, you know, like the Boston Tea Party.