In The News Today...

Thread Rating:

August 13th, 2017 at 11:41:01 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: terapined
Yawn
The White House issuing a brief statement is pretty weak compared to
Trump actually tweeting or speaking up against the Nazis/KKK in Charlottesville.

Can you please point me to where Obama denounced BLM? I googled and cannot find it. Should I use Bing? Same with islam after the nightclub, military base, and San Bernadino shootings. Nothing!

Its democracy. If the city council decides to take them down. Oh well
If I can deal with a president Trump I disagree with
You should deal with an elected city council you disagree with
Some places you win, some places you lose.
That's the way the system works.

And that is what the group did. They had a peaceful, permitted demonstration. Then the leftists showed up and got violent. So much for dealing with people you disagree with.....
The President is a fink.
August 13th, 2017 at 11:58:10 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: AZDuffman

And that is what the group did. They had a peaceful, permitted demonstration. Then the leftists showed up and got violent. So much for dealing with people you disagree with.....

Yea right, this was all one sided. (sarcasm)
There was violence on both sides
But it was not life threatening violence.
except
for the right wing Nazi sympathizer using a car as a terrorist weapon to kill and maim
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
August 13th, 2017 at 12:03:39 PM permalink
AZDuffman

There was violence on both sides

There was violence brought by the left. Before that it was peaceful. The leftist groups involved have a history of violence to groups they do not agree with. Yesterday that history continued.

Lefties have so far denied there is a problem, saying things like they don't care if Ann Coulter's speech is shut down. What happened yesterday is instead of attacking a college who is known to back down, their violence was met with violence. As I have told you is going to happen. Keep your pooh pooh how there is no problem since your neighborhood is safe. Won't change things.
The President is a fink.
August 13th, 2017 at 12:06:41 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
You hate all nazia? What if some are your customers? Some probably are your customers! How can you hate all for the actions of a few? Haven't you met nazis who just go to work, live a peaceful life, and don't bother anyone?

Nazi sympathizers weren't well thought of either, best as I can recall during WW2.

Wasn't that a good enough lesson for you?
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
August 13th, 2017 at 12:21:41 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: rxwine
Nazi sympathizers weren't well thought of either, best as I can recall during WW2.

Wasn't that a good enough lesson for you?

Terapined always denies muslim violence saying he has customers that are muslims and they are not bad people so there is no problem. I am asking why he does not feel the same about what are being called nazis. Though "nazi" is probably an incorrect term, I am sure he has white customers who are proud of their heritage. Why does he lump one group and not another?
The President is a fink.
August 13th, 2017 at 12:42:54 PM permalink
Fleastiff
Threads: 62
Quote: petroglyph
Trump appointing many jews to his cabinet, his daughther converting to Judaism and being his adviser, giving billions to Israel wasn't enough of a statement that Trump is against the kkk? JFC
Israel, Saudi Arabia and Potus, Inc, brought down the world trade center. Nazis didn't. The US embarked on a campaign to kill all the Papa Docs in the Middle East using US lives, US weapons and US dollars to benefit Israel and then pretty much went on to do the same against all the Baby Docs that emerged or tried to emerge. I have no idea how many Germans in WWtwo were actually Nazis and I imagine most of those who were Nazis joined in order to keep their jobs rather than to promote any ideaology. Heck, even some Jews bleached their hair and hid in the Hitler Youth movement.
We keep hearing about six million Jews but never hear of Stalin's thirty million Russians.

Even our recent Dunkirk movie failed to treat Winston Churchill's prompt order to evacuate only the able bodied BEF, not the wounded ones.
August 13th, 2017 at 12:59:27 PM permalink
Nareed
Threads: 346
Those who defend Nazis are no better than Nazis themselves.
Donald Trump is a one-term LOSER
August 13th, 2017 at 1:02:29 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Terapined always denies muslim violence saying he has customers that are muslims and they are not bad people so there is no problem.

Wrong wrong wrong
Every religion has their violent criminals
Of course there is Muslim violence
There is also Christian violence
Right wing violence
left wing violence
ect
I simply treat everybody as individuals
If a Muslim or Christian kills, it does not mean all Muslims or Christians are a problem.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
August 13th, 2017 at 1:26:25 PM permalink
AZDuffman

I simply treat everybody as individuals

Not based on your nazi comments.
The President is a fink.
August 13th, 2017 at 1:30:02 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
Quote: Fleastiff
We keep hearing about six million Jews but never hear of Stalin's thirty million Russians.
It's crazy, I know. No one seems to even have heard of "the Holodomar", https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holodomor. 7-10 million Uke's intentionally starved and displaced? Or, the 50-60 million Mao killed. Why is the only genocide that makes the news the "six million"? Makes we wonder who owns the press? History is written by the winners.
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW