Bill Cosby, What the Frick?

March 13th, 2015 at 4:49:28 PM permalink
Fleastiff
Threads: 62
More on the madness of crowds and the kick them when they are down department:

The Plodding Blodgetts of Operation Yewtree having had such success with imprisoning Max Clifford and Rolf Harris have decided on Operation Yewtree Redux by arresting the men in their cells and charging them with further imaginary offenses claimed by women with malice in their hearts and dollar signs in their eyes.
March 19th, 2015 at 6:39:21 AM permalink
Fleastiff
BBC commissions Documentary regurgitating the guff from the Savile media rampage and fawning over the successes of operation yewtree.
April 24th, 2015 at 4:42:44 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Three more come forward with claims against Cos.
Is there an end to this?

http://www.thewrap.com/bill-cosby-scandal-widens-as-three-more-accusers-come-forward/
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
April 24th, 2015 at 8:03:02 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
One day it's only going be Fleastiff and Bill Cosby who think Bill Cosby might be innocent.

I give Flea credit for his stubborn fortitude.

Who knows. This will probably never be resolved.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
April 24th, 2015 at 8:12:57 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: rxwine

Who knows. This will probably never be resolved.

It's being resolved. 65 year old
women with grandkids don't
come forward and say they
were raped 40 years ago, unless
it was true. It's too humiliating,
way too embarrassing. They do
it because they want him punished,
and I don't blame them.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
April 26th, 2015 at 8:26:39 AM permalink
Fleastiff
One day it's only going be Fleastiff and Bill Cosby who think Bill Cosby might be innocent.
That is going to make it hard to pick a jury if he ever comes to trial.

I give Flea credit for his stubborn fortitude.
I tend not to sway each time the tabloids crank up the hot air. I'd prefer to be trampled by the lynchmob than to join it.
April 26th, 2015 at 8:44:47 AM permalink
Fleastiff
Quote: Evenbob
It's being resolved.

Quote: Evenbob
65 year old women with grand kids don't come forward and say they were raped 40 years ago, unless it was true. It's too humiliating, way too embarrassing. They do it because they want him punished, and I don't blame them.
Thank you for your comments. Up until now, I had not known that 65 was a magical age at which women no longer became subject to a desire for money or fame or suddenly lost all vindictiveness.

Resolved? I would thin a court of law or a grand jury or some similar body of impartial experts could view the evidence as to dates, places, industry trends and practices, availability of tapes and photos, etc.The victims compensation schemes would have to be open as well as the plaintiff's compensation claims.
April 26th, 2015 at 12:33:01 PM permalink
Fleastiff
Just as Amanda Fox found Italian courts to be mainly theatrical rather than judicial I think Bill Cosby will find that innocence is irrelevant in this witch hunt.

Mixture of truth and perversion? I never knew the two were mutually exclusive.

http://www.avclub.com/review/jim-norton-blends-truth-perversion-contextually-in-217772
April 26th, 2015 at 12:54:48 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: Fleastiff
Just as Amanda Fox found Italian courts to be mainly theatrical rather than judicial I think Bill Cosby will find that innocence is irrelevant in this witch hunt.

Amanda Fox - Innocent
OJ - guilty the first time.
Bill Cosby - Guilty
All the various notorious child killers by a woman I can think of off hand - guilty*
Jon B. Ramsey - don't know.
* that women who drowned her kids in the bathtub in Texas. Not sure what sentence she should've got.

I can believe in true insanity defense. There was a black guy in prison who blinded himself in one eye, and later pulled out the other while in jail and ate it. Someone want to tell me insanity doesn't exist? He was up for murder I believe.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
April 26th, 2015 at 2:50:40 PM permalink
Fleastiff
>>>Amanda Fox - Innocent
Yes.
>>>OJ - guilty the first time.
Yes.
>>>Bill Cosby - Guilty
Depends. Where there is smoke there often is fire but sometimes its just the torches of the lynch mob. I want to see credible evidence.
>>>All the various notorious child killers by a woman I can think of off hand - guilty*
Not sure what you mean. In Colonial times, Pennsylvania never prosecuted a mother for infanticide if she had not concealed her pregnancy and had taken affirmative actions such as laying aside rags, small clothing or acquiring a cradle.
>>>Jon B. Ramsey - don't know.
JonBenet Ramsey was definitely innocent... up to Boxing Day. Her father John Ramsey and her mother Patsy Ramsey played no role whatsoever in the crime. NONE. As an aside for the interested, I believe the perpetrator died in January of 2014 in the low country.
118,000 being the key to both his motive for the murder and his identity. His motivation for the other things he did to her is beyond the ken of civilized society.