Bill Cosby, What the Frick?

February 26th, 2015 at 8:05:13 PM permalink
Fleastiff
Threads: 62
Quote: reno
Fleastiff-- do you think Jimmy Savile was an innocent man who was unfairly accused?

Row over hospital access

Shows some of the problems in considering oft-repeated newspaper statements as some sort of "evidence".
March 5th, 2015 at 6:09:22 AM permalink
Fleastiff
The yacht Harlech, stolen from Bay of Islands, New Zealand and seized by Sydney's Water Police yields a couple who had been on the run for a decade on various fraud, theft and sexual assault charges. Russel Crowe's former helicopter "pilot" (no license) was among those arrested. The "pilot" and yacht thief faces charges involving a female under 13.
March 5th, 2015 at 1:00:04 PM permalink
Fleastiff
Jane Doe 2 a/k/a Jenna T a/k/a Jenna Thompson:

>>Thompson described her story to People,
Strange how these lice always talk to the media, not the police or lawyer or respectable press.
>> in which she was a 17-year-old from Maryland who visited a New York City modeling agency in 1988.
>>There, she said, she was sent to meet Cosby during the height of his fame on ”The Cosby Show.”
Oh, a powerful modeling agency it must be to risk send a 17 year old girl out. What records exist of this agency?
>> His interest in her developed
Developed?? Over time?
>>into uncomfortable advances by Cosby, People reported Thompson as saying.
Advances?
>> She visited his home during a last encounter in the late 1980s.
Can't be more specific, can you? I would think she would remember the date.
>> Cosby gave her $700 upon her departure.
In which bank did she deposit the money? Surely she would remember that?
March 6th, 2015 at 12:52:55 AM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: Fleastiff
Jane Doe 2 a/k/a Jenna T a/k/a Jenna Thompson:?

You're obsessed. Quit it..
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
March 6th, 2015 at 4:27:00 AM permalink
Fleastiff
Quote: Evenbob
You're obsessed. Quit it..
Carefully selected facts, intelligently marshaled; a well-presented argument for sure.
March 6th, 2015 at 10:27:58 PM permalink
Evenbob
Carefully selected facts, intelligently marshaled; a well-presented argument for sure.

Find a new role model. Dr Huxtable
is tainted.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
March 7th, 2015 at 12:32:47 AM permalink
Fleastiff
Find a new role model. Dr Huxtable is tainted.
Its okay. I googled Dr. Huxtable and soon found it wikipediaed as some sort of imaginary character that appeared on the Bob Cosby show. I told you I only watched one episode but this character was apparently not featured in it. Cosby is not and never has been a role model for me.

As for further developments in the world of scandalous accusations: The Queen failed to exhibit any backbone.

“The Queen has directed that the appointment of Rolf Harris to be a Commander of the Civil Division of the Most Excellent Order of the British Empire, dated 17 June 2006, shall be cancelled and annulled and that his name shall be erased from the Register of the said Order.”
March 9th, 2015 at 1:16:21 AM permalink
Evenbob
Its okay. I googled Dr. Huxtable and soon found it wikipediaed as some sort of imaginary character that appeared on the Bob Cosby show.

He was real, where do you think Cos
got the date rape drugs. Cos was a
real doctor for 8 years and had a
script pad. Make sense now?
March 9th, 2015 at 5:15:39 AM permalink
Fleastiff
Cos[by] was a real doctor for 8 years and had a script pad. Make sense now?
Not particularly. I think there might be several doctors with Rx pads who are not rapists.
March 12th, 2015 at 5:20:28 AM permalink
Fleastiff
link

After a frantic day of bidding SKY-TV won the rights to accompany police in Yewtree raids instead of the BBC.