Casting Couch; male & female, Follow The Money.

December 22nd, 2017 at 9:03:39 AM permalink
Fleastiff
Threads: 62
I too have doubts when its a succession of events and is a historical accusation rather than a contemporaneous one. Some may indeed be valid, but I've seen too much of this Rolf Harris stuff who was found guilty of molesting an eight year old girl at an autograph session unattended by parents. That's right, little kids lined up in an orderly fashion to obtain autographs. Later the father said No such celebrity appearance too place, even if the event had taken place he would never have permitted his daughter to attend it much less attend it alone.

Too many of the accusers have financial and psychological objectives. And even females are now being attacked for not being sufficiently politically correct in the present mania of "MeToo'.
December 22nd, 2017 at 9:07:59 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Fleastiff
I too have doubts when its a succession of events and is a historical accusation rather than a contemporaneous one. Some may indeed be valid, but I've seen too much of this Rolf Harris stuff who was found guilty of molesting an eight year old girl at an autograph session unattended by parents. That's right, little kids lined up in an orderly fashion to obtain autographs. Later the father said No such celebrity appearance too place, even if the event had taken place he would never have permitted his daughter to attend it much less attend it alone.

Too many of the accusers have financial and psychological objectives. And even females are now being attacked for not being sufficiently politically correct in the present mania of "MeToo'.

Danny Bonaduce was on some show once saying how much he spent to defend a lawsuit where he was not even in the same city as the accuser. I question any of these women who make claims. Might be time for women to have the policy not to be alone with the power guy.
The President is a fink.
December 22nd, 2017 at 9:42:09 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: odiousgambit
PS, read something on this and it is complicated with Scientology coverup crap - what a cluster-F!

Scientology has been reported to protect members or pressure them or others. So at least in that regard why she might not talk immediately or has been told to be quiet seems more of a possibility.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
December 22nd, 2017 at 10:28:21 AM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: odiousgambit

There have to me some of these cases where the so-called victim led the way to the casting couch. If you don't want people to think that, then you can't claim multiple rapes ... not unless she is saying he imprisoned her to do it over a period of time.

So many women are batshit crazy now,
who knows what really happened. I've
known women who dream things up
and think it's reality.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
December 22nd, 2017 at 10:35:32 AM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
Quote: Evenbob
So many women are batshit crazy now,
who knows what really happened. I've
known women who dream things up
and think it's reality.

Anybody that has not known women like that are just not paying attention.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
December 22nd, 2017 at 10:40:35 AM permalink
JimRockford
Threads: 2
Quote: kenarman
Anybody that has not known women like that are just not paying attention.

I count many women among my close friends and family. Only one is bats**t crazy.

Edit: well two if I'm being honest.
The mind hungers for that on which it feeds.
December 22nd, 2017 at 11:04:37 AM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
Quote: JimRockford
I count many women among my close friends and family. Only one is bats**t crazy.

Edit: well two if I'm being honest.
Seems like an odd choice of friends? I try not to get close to the real crazy ones. It just seems to never work out for the best when you bring home a pit bull with Munchausen syndrome.
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
December 22nd, 2017 at 11:16:55 AM permalink
JimRockford
Threads: 2
Quote: petroglyph
Seems like an odd choice of friends? I try not to get close to the real crazy ones.

I choose my friends but I didn't choose my family.
The mind hungers for that on which it feeds.
December 22nd, 2017 at 11:38:57 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Probably Evolution's doing. If you got along too well, there might be interbreeding. Then there would be 3 eyed babies.

(Not talking you personally).
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
December 22nd, 2017 at 12:07:16 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
Quote: JimRockford
I choose my friends but I didn't choose my family.
I chose some friends "because" of my family. lol
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW