No votes (0%)
1 vote (6.66%)
1 vote (6.66%)

15 members have voted

January 15th, 2022 at 6:12:28 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: kenarman
You still don't seem to understand TP that half or more of the antivacers are not into the internet bullshit about the danger of the vaccines. They are trying to protect your civil rights from an overbearing government. People who did this used to be called heroes.

Half or more?

Pure BS.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
January 15th, 2022 at 6:18:53 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
You still don't seem to understand TP that half or more of the antivacers are not into the internet bullshit about the danger of the vaccines. They are trying to protect your civil rights from an overbearing government. People who did this used to be called heroes.

I don't consider Herman Cain award winners as heroes
I consider them dumb.
I'm totally free. I have no idea what right of mine they are protecting. The government is not overbearing to me in the least. I do what I want. The govt doesn't even enter my mind.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
January 16th, 2022 at 5:18:33 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Djokovic kicked out of Australia
Wow
Lost the tennis championship by just 2 shots
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
January 16th, 2022 at 6:13:23 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189

This "freedom" protection has morphed from protecting someone's right to drink themself into a stupor in their own home, (which is fine with me) to telling people a person can wander about infecting other people or their children with a disease.

Btw, previously if someone has a transmissible disease everyone would expect them to wear the protective gear, not everyone around them. Imagine a coworker going to work with a disease and annoucing, "y'all better go get masks, wash your hands, and get out of my way if I walk towards you" because I am sick and free, and you guys must all go out of your way to protect yourself. All 20 of you, or 100, or however many work there.

Now so called freedom is being told "well, if you want to be protected from this disease, you do all the protective actions when you go out."

That's bullshit.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
January 16th, 2022 at 6:21:12 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: rxwine
This "freedom" protection has morphed from protecting someone's right to drink themself into a stupor in their own home, (which is fine with me) to telling people a person can wander about infecting other people or their children with a disease.

Btw, previously if someone has a transmissible disease everyone would expect them to wear the protective gear, not everyone around them. Imagine a coworker going to work with a disease and annoucing, "y'all better go get masks, wash your hands, and get out of my way if I walk towards you" because I am sick and free, and you guys must all go out of your way to protect yourself. All 20 of you, or 100, or however many work there.

Now so called freedom is being told "well, if you want to be protected from this disease, you do all the protective actions when you go out."

That's bullshit.

You would have loved East Germany. They needed people like you.
The President is a fink.
January 16th, 2022 at 6:47:28 AM permalink
rxwine
Quote: AZDuffman
You would have loved East Germany. They needed people like you.

Nazi Germany loved anti-diversity people like you. In fact it was a central theme.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
January 16th, 2022 at 7:50:19 AM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14

That's bullshit.

Why do you believe an antivaxxer wouldn't isolate if he is sick?
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
January 16th, 2022 at 8:00:44 AM permalink
rxwine
Why do you believe an antivaxxer wouldn't isolate if he is sick?

Same reason many want their kids to go to schools without being imposed on by restrictions. or complain about commercial airline rules for masks. It's against their definition of freedom.
January 16th, 2022 at 8:32:45 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Nazi Germany loved anti-diversity people like you. In fact it was a central theme.

Diversity for diversity sake is just racism by another name. If you look at today's society it is the left who makes skin color the most important thing.

But what did I miss? When were we talking about diversity?
The President is a fink.
January 16th, 2022 at 8:39:15 AM permalink
rxwine
When did we start talking about Berlin Wall era East Germany?