Getting real tired of Kamala Harris already.

May 6th, 2021 at 6:52:34 PM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
Quote: rxwine
Some people don't research putting a bullet in their head very well and survive.

Indeed.

I hitch hiked to Cali. years ago and met a guy en route to his family in Santa Cruz; it was the holidays, he invited me for dinner.

He warned me about his father.

Seems dad tried to blow his brains out, but failed.

His face was obviously and somewhat hideously disfigured, and his speech had been serverely compromised by TBI.

Merry xmas ....
June 7th, 2021 at 12:48:56 PM permalink
fleaswatter
Threads: 3
KAMALA HARRIS GIVES REPORTERS COOKIES OF HER OWN HEAD, IT LOOKS AS CREEPY AS IT SOUNDS

Quote:
Kamala Harris, the vice president of the United States, had cookies made up of her head. Her faceless head. That she handed out to reporters while they were stuck on Air Force Two with her.......
Let's go Brandon
June 7th, 2021 at 12:59:00 PM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
Smart girl.

You know what they say: "A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do" to get traction in this male-dominated world.

Giving head is an age-old ploy that never fails to build up some good will in the recipient.
June 7th, 2021 at 5:01:50 PM permalink
odiousgambit
Threads: 154
A heartbeat away from the Presidency

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/twitter-mocks-harris-cookies-faceless-head
I'm Still Standing, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah [it's an old guy chant for me]
June 7th, 2021 at 5:05:59 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Looks scrumptious.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
June 12th, 2021 at 7:23:51 AM permalink
fleaswatter
Wow, I am thoroughly impressed with the spectacular job VP commie-la hair-ass did during her recent visits to Mexico and Guatemala.

Her laser focus on identifying the root causes of the migrant crisis and the solutions she provided were just amazing.

And what about her interviews with Lester Holt and Univision anchor Ilia Calderón? What great answers she gave when asked about when she will visit the southern US border. She was definitely prepared for those difficult questions.

I have to admit that I was wrong. I truly believed that commie-la was totally unprepared to take over as president once dementia joe bidumb is unable to continue as president. How could I have been so wrong???
Let's go Brandon
June 12th, 2021 at 6:40:38 PM permalink
ams288
Quote: fleaswatter
How could I have been so wrong???

I thought it was just your M.O. to always be wrong about everything.
August 17th, 2021 at 6:34:50 PM permalink
fleaswatter
‘You Will Not Pin This Sh*t on Me!’ Kamala Harris Chose To Hide As Afghanistan Collapsed

Quote:
As Afghanistan has collapsed and been taken over by the Taliban, Kamala Harris is reportedly refusing to accept any responsibility.

A source reportedly told Kyle Becker at Becker News that Harris refused to be part of addressing the American people on Sunday after the terrorist group took over Kubal, the capital of Afghanistan.

Becker reports that a source informed him that Harris screamed “They will not pin this sh*t on me!”
Let's go Brandon
August 17th, 2021 at 6:39:21 PM permalink
ams288
Quote: fleaswatter

Smart move on her part.
August 17th, 2021 at 6:56:38 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: ams288

Indeed
VP'S are not responsible for anything
They are on deck and break ties
2024 election Afganistan will be long forgotten
It won't even factor in 2022
What are Republicans going to campaign on?
They wanted to stay longer?
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"