Random Thought of the Day

August 1st, 2021 at 3:29:24 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Who says you'll need to testify to do something. They have things like the "Secret Witness" program. You can do it from any public wifi if you don't want to use your own.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
August 1st, 2021 at 4:25:57 PM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51
Quote: Evenbob
Actually testifying against a gang in your neighborhood is a good way to get you and your family killed.

A man who is unwilling to sacrifice his life for the greater good is not a man.
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.
August 1st, 2021 at 7:33:50 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: DRich
A man who is unwilling to sacrifice his life for the greater good is not a man.

Did you get that from a fortune cookie? Who gets to decide what the greater good is. One person's 'greater good' is another person's belly laugh.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
August 1st, 2021 at 7:35:35 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: rxwine
Who says you'll need to testify to do something. They have things like the "Secret Witness" program. You can do it from any public wifi if you don't want to use your own.

Never been much of a rat. You go right ahead.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
August 1st, 2021 at 9:13:49 PM permalink
rxwine
Never been much of a rat. You go right ahead.

And I don't take my life tips from convicts and crooks. So you go right ahead with that.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
August 1st, 2021 at 9:37:53 PM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
Quote: rxwine
And I don't take my life tips from convicts and crooks. So you go right ahead with that.

North Korea also strongly encourages you to turn in you neighbour. Let all be more like N. Korea.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
August 2nd, 2021 at 1:08:28 AM permalink
rxwine
Quote: kenarman
North Korea also strongly encourages you to turn in you neighbour. Let all be more like N. Korea.

Do you all teach your kids to not report crimes because it makes you like a citizen of Russia or N. Korea? This sounds more like a moral failure on your part than mine.
August 2nd, 2021 at 2:20:34 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: kenarman

Like Rand Paul snitching on Fauci
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
August 2nd, 2021 at 7:00:20 AM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
Quote: terapined
Like Rand Paul snitching on Fauci

You guys all sound like kids in grade 3. Teacher, teacher Johnny stuck his tongue out at me.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
August 2nd, 2021 at 7:00:33 AM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51
Did you get that from a fortune cookie? Who gets to decide what the greater good is. One person's 'greater good' is another person's belly laugh.

Good observation, that did sound like a fortune cookie.

My greater good is the only one that matters, everyone else is insignificant.
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.