MS-DNC,
Hahahahahaha
He's everywhere, he's everywhere...!
August 27th, 2014 at 6:08:00 AM permalink
Beethoven
Threads: 18
Quote: s2nickelmiracle
Breitbart.com is a liberal site.

My opinion on these higher taxes and companies using tax inversion.....I don't see how this could be a conservative take
You don't see a lot of things...lol

*Just having some harmless fun. I figure I'm entitled to it after having insult after insult after insult after insult after insult after insult thrown at me. :D
Boron Boron Boron rhymes with moron, moron, moron
August 27th, 2014 at 6:12:16 AM permalink
Beethoven
Quote: terapined
Cool, I voted for Obama and over the last 6 years my taxes has dropped compared to Bush last year in office.
Unemployed people have also had their taxes drop under Obama. I'm sure you think that's great news too...lol
August 27th, 2014 at 6:34:51 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Beethoven
What I did say is that Obama supports insane taxes (which is true).

Cool, I voted for Obama and over the last 6 years my taxes has dropped compared to Bush last year in office.

Did you leave the labor force? Unless your income went down your tax rate would stay the same.
The President is a fink.
August 27th, 2014 at 6:59:06 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Unemployed people have also had their taxes drop under Obama. I'm sure you think that's great news too...lol

But I am not unemployed.
Just a regular working joe homeowner.
I pay federal income tax and FL property tax.
I voted for Obama that you say supports"insane tax rates" (I voted for Obama due to views on guns, choice and supreme court, health care)
Again I will pay less in tax this year then the last year Bush was in office.
You can post all you want about insane tax rates but reality is that I pay less.
Try living in the real world instead of reading breibart.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
August 27th, 2014 at 7:01:55 AM permalink
terapined
Quote: AZDuffman

Did you leave the labor force? Unless your income went down your tax rate would stay the same.

I pay less in taxes.
Last Year Bush was in office, my FL property tax was 2.5k
This year about 1.7k

I pay less in taxes. REALITY
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
August 27th, 2014 at 7:05:38 AM permalink
Beethoven
But I am not unemployed.
Just a regular working joe homeowner.
I pay federal income tax and FL property tax.
I voted for Obama that you say supports"insane tax rates" (I voted for Obama due to views on guns, choice and supreme court, health care)
Again I will pay less in tax this year then the last year Bush was in office.
You can post all you want about insane tax rates but reality is that I pay less.
As usual, you missed my point. I didn't say you were unemployed, and I'm not talking about the total dollars you paid. My point is that unemployed people also had their taxes drop under Obama, but that statement means pretty much nothing. Kinda like the statement you just made about your taxes. lol

Try living in the real world instead of reading breibart.
lol...

Try living in the real world instead of reading the New Yuck Times, Washington pOst, MS-DNC, etc.

EDIT:
Seriously?!? Man, come back to me after you've figured out the difference between federal taxes and local taxes.....LOL!! :D
August 27th, 2014 at 7:10:39 AM permalink
chickenman
Threads: 0
Man, come back to me after you've figured out the difference between federal taxes and local taxes.....LOL!! :D
There's a difference? LOL
He's everywhere, he's everywhere...!
August 27th, 2014 at 7:14:34 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: AZDuffman

I pay less in taxes.
This year about 1.7k

I pay less in taxes. REALITY

Actually this will cause your federal taxes to go up. But I will reserve more conversation for those who understand the difference between local property tax and federal income tax and that the election of a POTUS has no direct effect on the former.
The President is a fink.
August 27th, 2014 at 7:15:15 AM permalink
terapined
As usual, you missed my point. I didn't say you were unemployed, and I'm not talking about the total dollars you paid. My point is that unemployed people also had their taxes drop under Obama, but that statement means pretty much nothing. Kinda like the statement you just made about your taxes. lol

lol...

Try living in the real world instead of reading the New Yuck Times, Washington pOst, MS-DNC, etc.

EDIT:
Seriously?!? Man, come back to me after you've figured out the difference between federal taxes and local taxes.....LOL!! :D

I will pay less in total taxes this year then last Year Bush was in office.
This is a factual statement.